Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rabbits GDT

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SDSU Rabbits GDT

OK, so no one wants to start this thread.

I don't feel qualified, but it's time.

Maybe no one wants to jinx the team. I don't feel like I ever have, so here goes...

Go Bison!!!

Default Re: SDSU Rabbits GDT

Here's the story coming out of Sioux Falls, thanks to our old friend Terry Vandrovic:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...22/1002/sports

"By comparison, the Jacks are second nationally in scoring defense (12.2). They have yet to allow a touchdown in the first or third quarter and have given up a total of six points in their first two home games."

Let's stop this!

"North Dakota State's tradition is great," Stiegelmeier said. "When you play a team like that, to win one is good, to win two in a row is good and to win three in a row is really good. We'd use it in recruiting if that would happen."

We need to deny this recruitning tool.

Quote Originally Posted by NWNDBison View Post
    Here's the story coming out of Sioux Falls, thanks to our old friend Terry Vandrovic:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...22/1002/sports

"By comparison, the Jacks are second nationally in scoring defense (12.2). They have yet to allow a touchdown in the first or third quarter and have given up a total of six points in their first two home games."

Let's stop this!

"North Dakota State's tradition is great," Stiegelmeier said. "When you play a team like that, to win one is good, to win two in a row is good and to win three in a row is really good. We'd use it in recruiting if that would happen."

We need to deny this recruitning tool.

Let's get them bastards!!!!!!!

anyone catch on the Argus Leader that the University of Sioux Falls is playing at DSU today?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Will be an interesting game. As a far off observer, I just don't see how the Bison pull a win today. IMHO, the will be like the 2006 Bison/Jacks game, but with the roles reversed for the two teams. Bison truly do not show any aspect of their game is better than the Jacks counterpart.

I wish I could watch this, but no working computer outside office.

Jacks 28, NDSU 14.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    anyone catch on the Argus Leader that the University of Sioux Falls is playing at DSU today?
    Ummm...yeah! Lots of people expect UND to be playing the University of Sioux Falls. (Copy & paste error?)

Hopefully somebody can catch that Sioux Falls bus enroute to Dickinson while they still have time to get to the Alerus Center for the 1:00 pm kickoff.

Or, maybe they are on their way to Madison, SD to Play Dakota State there.

Not our problem. They will have to figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Will be an interesting game. As a far off observer, I just don't see how the Bison pull a win today. IMHO, the will be like the 2006 Bison/Jacks game, but with the roles reversed for the two teams. Bison truly do not show any aspect of their game is better than the Jacks counterpart.

I wish I could watch this, but no working computer outside office.

Jacks 28, NDSU 14.
    I've seen part of most SDSU game and they are by far the better team this year. Not because they have superior athletes, they just have solid coaching and their guys don't make alot of mistakes. NDSU has potential but every game they've shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties or just boneheaded plays. And this year has been filled with unbelievably bad coaching decisions to top it off.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Rapid City Journal a bit more objective (nice perspective from SD):

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/spor...cc4c002e0.html

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I've seen part of most SDSU game and they are by far the better team this year. Not because they have superior athletes, they just have solid coaching and their guys don't make alot of mistakes. NDSU has potential but every game they've shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties or just boneheaded plays. And this year has been filled with unbelievably bad coaching decisions to top it off.
    Agreed.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am have a feeling Sam Ojuri is going to have a big game! Great preview for years to come!
    Last edited by North Side; 10-17-2009 at 04:57 PM.