Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapman Resigns!!!

Default Re: What a week ... Forum reporting Chapman resigned

Just posted the tread as well, a big train coming down the tracks, no whistle and no lights.

Default Re: Chapman Resigns!!!

I will never listen to KFGO again, never. That POS Heitkamp has been begging for this very thing for months.

No way did this have to happen, not over this petty crap, all this perceived turmoil is going to make finding a new President even harder.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: chapman resigns

I will shed no tears for this guy to leave. We need a president that does not lead by arrogance and an iron fist as Chappy did in the past few years. Hopefully this great university can find a new style of leader that can bring credibility and some fiscal responsibility back to this great university.
    Chapman did good things for the University but there are many great leaders out there that won't have to behave near as arrogant as Joe and his cronies did. As a BISON, I'm excited for the next president to call NDSU home and lead us into the future.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Screw you Fargo Forum!! Yeah business is tough so you dig up some juicy story, over-inflate it, grab the public's attention, and make a ton of people mad who have nothing to do with NDSU or its spending, and we end up losing our president! May forum communications go bankrupt!

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What a week ... Forum reporting Chapman resigned

My question is What is the forum going to go after next? the sucessfully ousted the BCBS exec and NDSU President in the same month...who is next on their hit list?
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, didn't see this coming at all. Just saw a post about it on facebook and came here to look. Definitely some oversights and some poor judgment in discretionary spending issues, and some things that should be corrected, but nothing I heard warranted this. Am I missing something? Man, what a year....

Now the biggest thing I fear is:

1) NDSU will hire a slab of meat like Thomas Plough who will do nothing with the university

2) NDSU will no longer grow, but rather shrink.

I was talking to one of my old professors just now, and he said he heard that somebody high up (whether in the state board or the media) was out to get Chapman for about a month now. I don't know if that's true or not.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Default Re: chapman resigns

so when the seat got hot, jo$eph got off the pot

Absolutely, I usually don't mind Amy Dalrymple, but her and her editors took it way to far.

These are non issues that are common place at other institutions and they blew them so far out of proportion, no regard for the consequences because they won't be affected.

Fuck them, and fuck the people that forget how much he has done for NDSU, Fargo, and the state.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.

Looks like its time to cancel the newspaper and turn the radio channel. If their business plan is to sell newspapers/gain listeners by blowing every issue at NDSU out of proportion, I have no need for them.