Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapman Resigns!!!

Default Re: Chapman Resigns!!!

Congrats Mr. Heitkamp I hope you never show up at another NDSU event ever again, you don't belong there. But you know it is the peoples money and he is a champion of the people. Bull!### He is just a crybaby with a microphone who hates anyone who makes more than $200,000 a year. Didn't you guys all get the memo you can only make $25,000 in ND without being a media target. It don't matter if you bring in millions upon millions for your company and are a great leader.

This is just sad. After everything he has done for this university. Yes there were some issues currently, but it didn't need to come to this. Running Joe out of town mainly over a couple of issues that in the grand scheme of things are peanuts

I just feel sorry for the next guy. What is that line? You never want to be the guy that follows "the man". Whoever it ends up being, they're going to have some big shoes to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    What exactly has all the controversy been about? The new house? The 12 ave the project?
    My guess is people blowing the house and his DC trip way out of proportion.

I just got the e-mail right now.

It's shocking.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    What exactly has all the controversy been about? The new house? The 12 ave the project?
    The house, and recently the DC trip along with other spending from the discresionary fund. I'm sure there were probably other "controversies" too, but nothing "big enough" that one would expect this.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The house, and recently the DC trip along with other spending from the discresionary fund. I'm sure there were probably other "controversies" too, but nothing "big enough" that one would expect this.
    I didn't hear about the DC trip until now. Still, doesn't seem like something that should end his career here. For as much as he has done for NDSU i certainly think the positives vastly outweight the negatives. But there likely are other thinigs we haven't heard about yet.

Default What a week ... Forum reporting Chapman resigned

UNI loss ... Paschall suspended ... and now the Forum is reporting that President Chapman has resigned. What a strange, strange fall. Anyone else feel like we've been hit by a train?

I guess that means he won't be showing up at the Board meeting this friday.

533 In a row

Default chapman resigns

I know this is an athletic site, but the resignation of President Chapman will potentially impact athletics. Lots of things going on out there in the press about it, but he certainly was a supporter of Bison athletics and knew the impact of sports on a University. Sure hope the next president is pro athletics and football in particular. I know one former president wasn't and it certainly impacted football in a negative manner.

This is a shame on so many levels.

Sad sad day.

Mr. Heitkamp, be prepared to get a piece of my mind if I ever see you at any Bison events.

I hope the forum gets enough editorial articles speaking up for Chapman this week they get buried.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.