Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission: Beat SDSU

Default Mission: Beat SDSU

This season sucks but a win over SDSU would be huge. They are having a great year so far and they are going to be in the mix for a playoff spot. I want to ruin it for them. Let's embarrass them by taking our worst team in nearly 35 years into their house and bring home the rock. I could care less about the rest of the season. This game is it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Mission: Beat SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    This season sucks but a win over SDSU would be huge. They are having a great year so far and they are going to be in the mix for a playoff spot. I want to ruin it for them. Let's embarrass them by taking our worst team in nearly 35 years into their house and bring home the rock. I could care less about the rest of the season. This game is it.
    I like your spirit, but it will be an A-- kicking at Brookings. The only differance between the Bison and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band, wait a minute, we have a darn good band, so there is hope.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    I like your spirit, but it will be an A-- kicking at Brookings. The only differance between the Bison and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band, wait a minute, we have a darn good band, so there is hope.
    Just trying to keep some hope alive. Maybe we could use some of the volleyball coaches as guest coaches this week. They just beat SDSU. That's something our current set of coaches don't know how to do.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Just trying to keep some hope alive. Maybe we could use some of the volleyball coaches as guest coaches this week. They just beat SDSU. That's something our current set of coaches don't know how to do.
    About the only thing I can hope for right now is that we see some of our FUTURE playing at Brookings, This simply just has to happen or we will continue this trend next year. the season is lost, thank you seniors and starters, but it is time for some to take a break, and get some of our projected starters for next year some game experience.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Get it done Bison++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey....By no means were we dominated by UNI yesterday as many on this board predicted. There is not a game left on the schedule that we cant win. The big question is...Can we quit screwing things up? By looking at the stats yesterday you would have thought the Bison had won by 2 scores! A team that puts 500 yards of offense against the best D in the league should be able to win some games. Can we beat the Jacks? Absolutely! Will it happen? I wouldnt bet big money either way!

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yea we played way better than the scoreboard said, we put 500 yards on one of the top defenses...watch out SDSU this young and injury plagued team is starting to come together

Quote Originally Posted by Jdubs21 View Post
    yea we played way better than the scoreboard said, we put 500 yards on one of the top defenses...watch out SDSU this young and injury plagued team is starting to come together
    but Coughlin-Alumni has been a house of horrors for us for quite some time. Has Bohl ever won there? I don't think he has.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

This will be a big win. However, let's face reality.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Reality is were 1-5. Cant look back, gotta move foreward!