Thread: Mareshs' receive award

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Mareshs' receive award

Bridget and Michael Maresh will receive the F-M Ambulances Service's Lifesaving Award and the service's Medal of Merit during a ceremony at
    F-M Ambulance today at 11:30 a.m. They were among 3 people who saw a male jogger collapse and performed CPR until the ambulance arrived, and they assisted the ambulance crew by continuing CPR until firefighters arrived to take over. Story is in today's Forum. Mike is now a graduate student with the football team at Fort Hays State University in Fort Hays, Kansas. Nice job Bison!!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Mareshs' receive award

I worked with Bridget at the VA before she and Mike moved to Kansas. She was a nurse here at the VA and I'm sure her nurse training was very helpful in this situation. Find it interesting that they fail to mention her medical background yet mention Mike playing football for the Bison. Bassackwards if you ask me, but a great job they both did for sure.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: Mareshs' receive award

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Bridget and Michael Maresh will receive the F-M Ambulances Service's Lifesaving Award and the service's Medal of Merit during a ceremony at
    F-M Ambulance today at 11:30 a.m. They were among 3 people who saw a male jogger collapse and performed CPR until the ambulance arrived, and they assisted the ambulance crew by continuing CPR until firefighters arrived to take over. Story is in today's Forum. Mike is now a graduate student with the football team at Fort Hays State University in Fort Hays, Kansas. Nice job Bison!!
    Thanks Dormie++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB