Thread: bright spots from ISU game

Default bright spots from ISU game

The game was embarrassing. For those of you that took the half an hour to read my last post; my conviction about who should be playing quarterback is cemented. Mertins is the equivalent of a 30 year-old with erectile dysfunction, everything should work but for some reason when its game time there is just something lacking. Other than the long pass and being able to not fuck up the offense on the last two drives, Mertins didn't do anything. The two encouraging parts of Saturday's contest was that Gary Williams FINALLY transferred his speed to helping out the team and Matt Voigtlander asserted himself as a main weapon of the offense. If anything the performances of number 85 and 23 will give UNI something else to have to scheme for when they face the juggernaut offence of the NDSU Pat Pashall's next week.

Default Re: bright spots from ISU game

Also caBison fan can go to hell. I'm not a troll but can understand him being confused that something well thought out was put up on a website that's oversaturated with mindless posts by guy's who hate their job and are killing time (thats aimed more at him than the posters of this web site.)

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutBisonPride View Post
    Also caBison fan can go to hell. I'm not a troll but can understand him being confused that something well thought out was put up on a website that's oversaturated with mindless posts by guy's who hate their job and are killing time (thats aimed more at him than the posters of this web site.)
    I'm already there...but thanks for the suggestion...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

haha well played

AABP.....Knock off the personal stuff. This is out of line. This thread is locked!