Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting

Default Re: Punting

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    Bibeau has a nice fieldgoal negated by a holding penalty. Jason Obarski is a kicker/punter. Maybe it is time to give Little Obar his shot at punting!
    May as well. Capt'n Ahab could have punted better than he did at the SIU game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bibeau has a nice fieldgoal negated by a holding penalty. Jason Obarski is a kicker/punter. Maybe it is time to give Little Obar his shot at punting!
    Well, he qualifies. He isn't a senior so there is no danger in hurting his feelings by replacing him.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FWIW, Jason Obarski was booming punts into the endzone seats at half-time of the ISU game.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    FWIW, Jason Obarski was booming punts into the endzone seats at half-time of the ISU game.
    And I heard that Prelvitz got a little envious of the Ooooohs and Aaaaaaahs that Obarski was getting from the crowd, so he promptly rotated himself 90 degrees and boomed a few into the crowd himself.

After the UNI game, our punting team is worse than last week. My oh my!!!!

Our punting formation makes me kring everytime.