Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry Hall Dedication

Default Re: Barry Hall Dedication

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Please don't shoot the messenger.

ND State Sen. John Andrist (Crosby, ND, not MN like the KFGO story says) thinks a criminal investigation is warranted. Why? Well the president's house, and now this revelation ...

http://www.kfgo.com/news_Detail.php?ID=9382
    With all the overages we could have had a new arena built, easily. Actually, that's a good point. Maybe they're saying all of these projects are running over when their really not? Soon we'll have an announcement that we've found the neccessary $15 million to build the dome arena. Brilliant!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Shawn-O Guest

Will project management be on the curriculum?

All of these building(s) shenanigans are starting to smell like Chicago construction projects. As an outsider looking in, I almost get the impression that there are some scavengers out there trying to take advantage of the state's cash surplus.
    I know little if anything about ecomonics, but things look shady as hell up there lately.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    All of these building(s) shenanigans are starting to smell like Chicago construction projects. As an outsider looking in, I almost get the impression that there are some scavengers out there trying to take advantage of the state's cash surplus.
    I know little if anything about ecomonics, but things look shady as hell up there lately.
    Heh, you might have a point if the Legislature had built anything on NDSU's campus in the last 40 years (or spent a dime maintaining something before it fell apart)*

* It'd be interesting to list new construction on NDSU's campus along where its funding came from. I know when I was at NDSU, snow flakes drifted into one of my classrooms (the building was demolished later because there was no money spent to maintain it for a couple decades). Plus, NDSU's #1 priority project got passed over for a decade or so by the Legislature until Burdick stepped in with federal money to get it done. And situations like Minard? Funny how expensive it gets to prop something up after 40 years of Legislative neglect.