Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Bison

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

Marshall Bjorkland and Trayvonne Wright....not sure if two guys that are both 6'8 could be any different and compliment eachother so much.

I need to throw together what this team will look like in a couple years. It is nuts how long this team suddenly is. The last two classes are looking flat out amazing.
    Add Jordan Aaberg (6'9) and Taylor Braun (6'7). They all play different games. Saul has said Braun could eventually play some guard. It is possible we could put 4 guys on the floor together who average 6'8. They all have the athletic ability to guard people and rebound. Exciting!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    You have to imagine that the MVC has to be looking to FBS football in its 10 year plan. That sort of move would make NDSU a central cog to the Valley an put us in line for full membership.

Wright also had offers from Montana and Montana State.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wright also had offers from Montana and Montana State.
    So you're saying he figured NDSU was the "Wright" choice?!

Oh god, I kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    So you're saying he figured NDSU was the "Wright" choice?!

Oh god, I kill myself.
    no he heard NDSU's band plays at every home game and are awesome he couldn't hold back so he had to verbal to NDSU
    "We All From Africa"

I'm half-tempted to swing by CycloneFanatic and see if Lakes is posting that we're invading Iowa...

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Add Jordan Aaberg (6'9) and Taylor Braun (6'7). They all play different games. Saul has said Braun could eventually play some guard. It is possible we could put 4 guys on the floor together who average 6'8. They all have the athletic ability to guard people and rebound. Exciting!
    we could create some huge match-up problems for a lot of our summit foes

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Please tell me that the Forum had an error in listing his weight....6'7" and only weighs 175 pounds? I'm 6'1" and weigh 170, everyone tells me i'm skinny as a rail.....is it even physically possible to only weight 175 when you are 6'7"???

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Please tell me that the Forum had an error in listing his weight....6'7" and only weighs 175 pounds? I'm 6'1" and weigh 170, everyone tells me i'm skinny as a rail.....is it even physically possible to only weight 175 when you are 6'7"???
    We are talking about a kid in high school, still growing, his weight will catch up.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I've heard Saul say that one of our best assets is our strength program. That is one of the reasons he likes to only have 1 JUCO per team as he likes to put the kids through the strenght program and bulk them up and you don't have time to do that with a JUCO. Wright might be a little light but waite until he has had a few years to hit the weights and bulk up. He could be dangerous we will just have to waite and see how he turns out.
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 09-23-2009 at 03:09 PM.