Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: bohl must go (thread from 2009)

Default Re: bohl must go

Bibby just hit a 52 yarder, but we should bench him for the other guy that no one has ever seen kick! Then we should fire Bohl and promote the janitor, and then let Perez split the snaps with our punter, I hear he played quarterback in 7th grade.

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    would hate for anyone to speak anything other than pure foolish optimism on here i guess.
    You know 'un'...if you balanced it out once in a while, maybe you wouldn't get this kind of reception. I regret writing what I did.

Seems like when somebody gets into a positive attitude here, they get called a kool-aid drinker. This is a fan board, meaning that people are here because they are basically optimistic about the team.

Looks like the game has changed a little. Maybe the season could change too.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Alright. I will bite on this one. I second this. Fire Bohl. No sh**. I am tired of Bohl. We have a commanding lead midway through the 3rd...what do you do...keep playing Mertens. Good job . Really. This kind of thinking didn't get us in this situation. I hate Bohl. Thus ends my drunken rant. I am tired of Bohl.
    Last edited by TransAmBison; 09-20-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Had to remove my foolishness. Uncalled for.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Wagner is tied wit us. Midway through the 2nd qtr......how far. We. Gonna. Fall b4. We. Fix it!!!!!!!!!
    Lakes, ummm....I mean Unbison , let us see how the season progresses. Only time can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Lakes, ummm....I mean Unbison , let us see how the season progresses. Only time can tell.
    Lakes <> Unbison.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Alright. I will bite on this one. I second this. Fire Bohl. No sh**. I hate Bohl. We have a commanding lead midway through the 3rd...what do you do...keep playing Mertens. Good job F###head. Really. This kind of thinking didn't get us in this situation. I hate Bohl. Dumba## is as dumba## does. Thus ends my drunken rant. I hate Bohl.

You actually HATE coach Bohl because you don't agree with the way he runs the team??? WOW...then drop the f=bomb and call him a dumba@@ as well

I bet this was your additude towards coach his first five years here also....

Maybe we can Bob or Rocky back

Bob...never. Rocky? He's a Bison god. Bohl is done.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Alright. I will bite on this one. I second this. Fire Bohl. No sh**. I hate Bohl. We have a commanding lead midway through the 3rd...what do you do...keep playing Mertens. Good job F###head. Really. This kind of thinking didn't get us in this situation. I hate Bohl. Dumba## is as dumba## does. Thus ends my drunken rant. I hate Bohl.
    Golly TA. You really didnt appear to be intoxicated enough to have a drunken rant...

I still drink the green kool aid, so I remain in the Bohl camp - at the high level.

However, I am in complete agreement with the rest of your statement.

Backup QBs needed to be in the game at the beginning of the 4th quarter (at the latest). Mohler's toss in his three play stint looked great. Nice play action fake, nice roll, square shoulders with the ball in control as he rolled. Could not see the completion, but I could feel his field presence. He needs the reps to improve and prove himself.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I'm in Buffalo territory now, but I love the Bison. The Green and Yellow do not have it going on. The MVC is going to to crush the bison.

I don't think he should be gone but what we may have coming at us during this years MVFC schedule, he may be forced out. Our defense is going to be liability in every game we play this year. If we only beat Indiana St. there will be some serious calls for his head.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!