Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U of M football boycotts KFAN

Default Re: U of M football boycotts KFAN

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Good to see the Gopher admin putting Brew in his place again.

Maturi and the President both backed Brewster on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I don't get this move by Timmy. He's programs done nothing except open a new stadium. Why not use the momentum from that get in front of all the media members you can to promote your program. You have a top 10 non-con opponent coming in, build some excitement for your program. Can you imagine Bohl pulling this crap?

KFAN hardly talks Gophers sports now that Dubay is gone. PA couldn't even name 3 players that play for the Gophers.Besides, WCCO carries all the games anyways.

DAN B. went through all the emails back and forth between the 2.

U of M rep said "brewster doesnt want anyone on kfan"

KFAN said " well , we are going to tell our listeners that"

U of M rep "dont say KFAN isnt allowed by U of M to press conferences, etc etc...."

KFAN said "well, that sucks, ski U Mah"

U of M is backpedelling, but whatever, its the same arrogant crap from brewster WHO IS A SCHMUCK!

Ill cheer for the gophers in hockey, basketball and I was even at the TCF game will cheer the players, but until BREWSTER is gone, I am soured by his arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill View Post
    KFAN hardly talks Gophers sports now that Dubay is gone. PA couldn't even name 3 players that play for the Gophers.Besides, WCCO carries all the games anyways.
    Clearly Wildbill doesn't listen to the fan because I don't know of any other sports stations that get their Golf coach/baseball coach on as much as PA does. They talk about and to Tubby Smith all the time ALA HENCE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD and the same with Lucia Tim Brewster can spin this screw up however he wants, but he was IN THE WRONG like he has been with the majority of his handlings since being at Minnesota. How ironic too that the only time you respond to posts are when its Gopher sports related.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Clearly Wildbill doesn't listen to the fan because I don't know of any other sports stations that get their Golf coach/baseball coach on as much as PA does. They talk about and to Tubby Smith all the time ALA HENCE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD and the same with Lucia Tim Brewster can spin this screw up however he wants, but he was IN THE WRONG like he has been with the majority of his handlings since being at Minnesota. How ironic too that the only time you respond to posts are when its Gopher sports related.

I'm into facts. I should've been more specific considering the makeup of this board. They hardly talk any Gophers football. Standing up for your kids is wrong? As far as promoting the program, KFAN is probably not gonna get it done. Mike Morris is the only host that has even a semblence of a clue when it comes to college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post

Oh...and you're wrong about only responding to only Gopher threads.

brewster's a dink. he would totally do something like this.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill View Post
    I'm into facts. I should've been more specific considering the makeup of this board. They hardly talk any Gophers football. Standing up for your kids is wrong? As far as promoting the program, KFAN is probably not gonna get it done. Mike Morris is the only host that has even a semblence of a clue when it comes to college football.
    So Corey Cove or Justin Gard know absolutely nothing about college football is what your saying? So you've actually chatted with these guys and know how much they know considering how much those 2 do discuss on college football on the air? Why don't you tell us, what the hell is there to cover with Gopher football!?!?!?! We're talking about a damn team who got dominated by NDSU 2 years in a row. You want praise, don't get blown out 55 to 0 against your damn rival. Tim Brewster has had all this talk and he has done nothing to back it up, GOD FORBID KFAN FOR NOT BEING SENILE SID"S and speaking the truth. I think your the one who has no resemblence of a clue when it comes to college football, get back to me when Brewster actually does something that resembles something not running his mouth.

PUFFY!! HI FIVE!!

i said it too, until the GOPHS quit sucking it up and choking in FOOTBALL, they will be #7 in minnesota interest>

VIKINGS
    TWINS
    WILD
    GOPHER HOCKEY
    GOPHER BBALL
    TIMBERWOLVES
    GOPHER FOOTBALL
    NDSU/ST JOHNS FOOTBALL
    SWARM
    LYNX
    LAKESBISON'S PONTOON

i wish theyd talk more national college football because it's much more appealing than what the gophers have to offer, but i know they wont, thats what other message boards are for.

im more content hearin about the vikings upcoming game over the gophers upcoming game though.