Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U of M football boycotts KFAN

Default Re: U of M football boycotts KFAN

Good for Brewster, KFAN is a joke. Seeing how sensitive NDSU fans are to any negative coverage, i find it funny how criticial people are being.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The difference with the media between Brewster and Bohl is huge. Brewster is arrogant and Bohl is humble. It is much harder to take negative shots at someone (and their program) who is humble, honest and approachable than someone who is aloof, arrogant and full of themselves. Brewster basically deserves what he gets from the media, it is all his own doing from what I have seen.

Yes Bohl has made some mistakes, but his whole approach with the media is more comfortable, open, honest, real(istic). Is that because of the media market, or just because of the kind of people they are? Not sure, but I think that Bohl would be himself in any situation, even in a larger media market. Hey I root for the gophers every week, but it hard to be a Brewster fan, for me anyway.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    i started laughing when i heard this this morning.

truly a pathetic move by brewster. like many have said, dont get your ass whooped 55-0 at home, and you won't be getting any negative press.

brewsters won 0 big games so far. this should be the last thing on his mind.

shouldn't he be more worried about how badly cal is going to come to minnesota and beat them?

good recruiter, questionable coach, douche bag in real life
    Now that is funny

i started laughing when i heard this this morning.

truly a pathetic move by brewster. like many have said, dont get your ass whooped 55-0 at home, and you won't be getting any negative press.

shouldn't he be more worried about how badly cal is going to come to minnesota and beat them?

good recruiter, questionable coach, douche bag in real life

Who is going to put up more points Cal this year, or USC next year?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

usc no doubt. i dont know what their rb situation will be like, but if mcknight, johnson and gable all return+ barkley= laugher.

i kind of want to goto it just cause usc is such a high profile team and those teams dont come here too often that arent in the big 1eleven0.

this week alone, won't be pretty.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to his blog he's won 115 games already

Honestly, when will Brewster learn to just shut up, and put up some results? KFAN doesn't have to buy into his rah-rah BS, they are paid to have an opinion and to entertain/inform. In the end he is only hurting his own program by having such an idiotic policy.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Honestly, when will Brewster learn to just shut up, and put up some results? KFAN doesn't have to buy into his rah-rah BS, they are paid to have an opinion and to entertain/inform. In the end he is only hurting his own program by having such an idiotic policy.
    They as in the Gophers came to an "agreement" with KFAN and Brewster tried to claim it was just a big misunderstanding. So pretty much Maturi and other higher up people told Brewster to shut his big yapper. Brewster and his whole Gopher nation crap is old news and people want results.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    They as in the Gophers came to an "agreement" with KFAN and Brewster tried to claim it was just a big misunderstanding. So pretty much Maturi and other higher up people told Brewster to shut his big yapper. Brewster and his whole Gopher nation crap is old news and people want results.
    Good to see the Gopher admin putting Brew in his place again.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

There's a lot more to the story, than what PA is telling.