Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U of M football boycotts KFAN

Default U of M football boycotts KFAN

Listening to PA this morning and he's saying that Brewster has banned any coaches or players from making appearances on KFAN because he doesn't like how they are portrayed by the station. So far, it's hilarious.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Default Re: U of M football boycotts KFAN

atttta kid brewster!!!!!!!
    "We All From Africa"

That'll show em!!

BRING BACK SNORTY

I don't get this move by Timmy. He's programs done nothing except open a new stadium. Why not use the momentum from that get in front of all the media members you can to promote your program. You have a top 10 non-con opponent coming in, build some excitement for your program. Can you imagine Bohl pulling this crap?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

UM should be glad the fans are not boycotting them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Shawn-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Listening to PA this morning and he's saying that Brewster has banned any coaches or players from making appearances on KFAN because he doesn't like how they are portrayed by the station. So far, it's hilarious.
    This is highly uncharacteristic of Brewster to turn down any sort of opportunity for marketing and PR of the program. Methinks he is following orders from upstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-O View Post
    This is highly uncharacteristic of Brewster to turn down any sort of opportunity for marketing and PR of the program. Methinks he is following orders from upstream.
    On the flip side they never really stopped talking about the U of M football team, so I guess if he wanted pub, he got it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    On the flip side they never really stopped talking about the U of M football team, so I guess if he wanted pub, he got it.
    Not sure it was the kind of publicity he wanted, wouldn't suprise me if people above him said enough with the nonsense as they cleared up the issue by the end of PA's show.

i started laughing when i heard this this morning.

truly a pathetic move by brewster. like many have said, dont get your ass whooped 55-0 at home, and you won't be getting any negative press.

brewsters won 0 big games so far. this should be the last thing on his mind.

shouldn't he be more worried about how badly cal is going to come to minnesota and beat them?

good recruiter, questionable coach, douche bag in real life

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    i started laughing when i heard this this morning.

truly a pathetic move by brewster. like many have said, dont get your ass whooped 55-0 at home, and you won't be getting any negative press.

brewsters won 0 big games so far. this should be the last thing on his mind.

shouldn't he be more worried about how badly cal is going to come to minnesota and beat them?

good recruiter, questionable coach, douche bag in real life
    If he didn't want his guys talking to kfan, he could have come out and say, "I want my staff and players to talk right now, I want them to focus on the task of beating Cal." Instead he sounds like a whiny biatch. You guys are picking on us, so we are going to ignore you." And yes, win a big game and shut everyone up.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!