Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SIU Pre-game Event? Who's going?

Default Re: SIU Pre-game Event? Who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    We have it made for tailgating... SIU tailgating policy is 3hrs prior to kickoff. Guess I won't be in too big of a rush to get there.
    See you at the alumni event tomorrow afternoon!!! FLying down to the Lou from Fargo on the 5am.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    See you at the alumni event tomorrow afternoon!!! FLying down to the Lou from Fargo on the 5am.
    What time does your flight get in? I am in STL around 10:30 via Memphis. My flight is a 6:05, but got an hour drive to the airport (Tallahassee). On the road by 4:15.

I am going to take a country drive over to Carbondale and see some of the countryside along the way. Probably start the party at the Stadium a bit earlier than 3.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    What time does your flight get in? I am in STL around 10:30 via Memphis. My flight is a 6:05, but got an hour drive to the airport (Tallahassee). On the road by 4:15.

I am going to take a country drive over to Carbondale and see some of the countryside along the way. Probably start the party at the Stadium a bit earlier than 3.
    Gets in via MSP at 8:30 or so. going to visit the parental units for a little while then leave the Lou at about 12:30 or so to head to Carbondale... will be at the Stadium ASAFP. going to go Interstate. Can't stand Illinois 2-lane.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Gets in via MSP at 8:30 or so. going to visit the parental units for a little while then leave the Lou at about 12:30 or so to head to Carbondale... will be at the Stadium ASAFP. going to go Interstate. Can't stand Illinois 2-lane.
    And miss out on a chance to drive through Sparta? I think not! I might even swing through Pinckneyville.

I live enough of my life in the fast lane. I enjoy a little time at 55 when I get a chance.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    And miss out on a chance to drive through Sparta? I think not! I might even swing through Pinckneyville.

I live enough of my life in the fast lane. I enjoy a little time at 55 when I get a chance.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.
    Sparta! One of my college buddies was the pride of Sparta. and if you ever met him, you'd know why that is pretty damn funny.

And you can drive through Red Bud as well, if you're lucky.