Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paschall a Pro?

Default Re: Paschall a Pro?

lets tap the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Ugh, he REALLY could have been a good NFL back. When he took over for Faulk(when he got hurt, so technically beat out Trung Candidate), he had some decent games I believe. He visited a few other teams after the Rams, but there were rumblings about his work ethic. I'm fairly certain he never had to work when he was at NDSU. Still have no idea how we landed him. He was GREAT.
    we got him because he was about 170 pounds when we recruited him. He got on campus and put on 30 pounds of beef and keep his quickness. Had he been 200 pounds and that fast in high school he would have been going to a big time school.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Do we think Paschall will make a pro roster next year? He's been damn impressive this year and I think in some ways he's a more impressive runner than Roehl. Tyler is a rare combo of size and speed but I think Pat's got the look of a more traditional pro-style runner. He's putting up monster numbers this year. I'll predict that if he stays healthy, he'll at minimum, get a pro tryout somewhere. I could see him being picked up in the later rounds.
    I think he is a better runner than Roehl because he can make you miss and run you over.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just hope the whole team pulls it together and get some quality wins, I'd hate for Paschall's outstanding effort, in his senior year, to be in a crappy season with a crappy record.

Here's to Pat staying healthy and continuing to put up good numbers in BISON WINS.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    I just hope the whole team pulls it together and get some quality wins, I'd hate for Paschall's outstanding effort, in his senior year, to be in a crappy season with a crappy record.

Here's to Pat staying healthy and continuing to put up good numbers in BISON WINS.
    What he said! While I love Bison players in the NFL I would rather have the Bison win games and in the playoffs.

I'd think his stock would rise significantly if he could play every game and show his durability this season. IMO, he's going to cement himself as the best back here since Gordon if he stays healthy.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I'd think his stock would rise significantly if he could play every game and show his durability this season. IMO, he's going to cement himself as the best back here since Gordon if he stays healthy.
    What about Steffes? I think he earned some considersation.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    What about Steffes? I think he earned some considersation.
    I wear his jersey to every game
    He was a great back, one of a growing number in the post Gordon years.

NFL scouts leave no stone unturned anymore. If Paschall is even somewhat NFL worthy, he will get a shot. The only player over the past few years that I thought would have gotten a camp invite and didn't was Walker. While there are less than 100 RB jobs in the NFL, every team is looking everywhere to get better.

pachalls a perfect team mate and to me that's what matters most...might have to ask for the pat pachall special next time I hit the barber shop talk about a you tube sensastion walking into oliverias with a picture of pat yeah can I get one like this? lol