Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paschall a Pro?

Default Paschall a Pro?

Do we think Paschall will make a pro roster next year? He's been damn impressive this year and I think in some ways he's a more impressive runner than Roehl. Tyler is a rare combo of size and speed but I think Pat's got the look of a more traditional pro-style runner. He's putting up monster numbers this year. I'll predict that if he stays healthy, he'll at minimum, get a pro tryout somewhere. I could see him being picked up in the later rounds.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Default Re: Paschall a Pro?

I think this was one of our best "gems" that we found since going D-1. With a lot our players we end up sacrificing size for speed, or speed for size, but Paschall sort of slipped through the cracks to the JUCO we found him at. Big, strong, and fast...awesome combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardite View Post
    I think this was one of our best "gems" that we found since going D-1. With a lot our players we end up sacrificing size for speed, or speed for size, but Paschall sort of slipped through the cracks to the JUCO we found him at. Big, strong, and fast...awesome combo.
    He originally commited to UCF. He signed with Geargia Southern though. Then went to JUCO and yes he is a beast.

He's pretty skinny and would probably have to at 15-20 pounds to make it in the NFL. Most NFL RB's are in the 215 to 230 lb range.

Quote Originally Posted by JacksFan06 View Post
    He's pretty skinny and would probably have to at 15-20 pounds to make it in the NFL. Most NFL RB's are in the 215 to 230 lb range.
    I think he could get to 210 pretty easily. There's alot of dudes in that 5-8 to 6-0 200 to 210 range.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I think he could get to 210 pretty easily. There's alot of dudes in that 5-8 to 6-0 200 to 210 range.
    but can he do that without giving up any speed?

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to wiki answers the average height is 5'11" and weight is about 205.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To piggyback leonardite....Gem, diamond in the rough. Runs fast hits hard and slips. Not to take ANYthing from roehl, but he made you hit him and hurt the next day. PP makes you hit him and wonder why he is still on his feet running away.
    To the Herd!!!!

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He's looked so much stronger this year and unafraid of contact. I don't know about the NFL, but best of luck to Pat the rest of the year and in the future.
    Speaking of Bison RB's, is Lamar Gordon doing anything these days??

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    He's looked so much stronger this year and unafraid of contact. I don't know about the NFL, but best of luck to Pat the rest of the year and in the future.
    Speaking of Bison RB's, is Lamar Gordon doing anything these days??
    Ugh, he REALLY could have been a good NFL back. When he took over for Faulk(when he got hurt, so technically beat out Trung Candidate), he had some decent games I believe. He visited a few other teams after the Rams, but there were rumblings about his work ethic. I'm fairly certain he never had to work when he was at NDSU. Still have no idea how we landed him. He was GREAT.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.