Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Anyone else think the audio is messed up on this Clemson Ohio state game? Can't here announcers but the crowd and whistle is loud as heck.
    Working fine for me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Is it just me or do these guys act like they have never made a tackle before. Asking for a friend.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Is it just me or do these guys act like they have never made a tackle before. Asking for a friend.
    Is it just me or does McConaughey suck at ice fishing. Apparently it's just me not hearing ESPN. Jump out of my seat when the commercials come on or I change it to espn 2. Don't dare turn it up anymore because the band and crowd is so loud. And no I'm not watching sky cast that's what I get for canceling the app.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Is it just me or does McConaughey suck at ice fishing. Apparently it's just me not hearing ESPN. Jump out of my seat when the commercials come on or I change it to espn 2. Don't dare turn it up anymore because the band and crowd is so loud. And no I'm not watching sky cast that's what I get for canceling the app.
    It is just you.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Do you have a sound bar?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'll be all right. I was just asking for a friend anyways. Where earplugs around loud noises kids!

Lardsin must go!

The way these SF games are going, the P5 conferences are going to have a good argument of why the playoffs shouldn’t be more than four teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Game on!

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The way these SF games are going, the P5 conferences are going to have a good argument of why the playoffs shouldn’t be more than four teams.

I've seen quite a few similar comments to these floating around social media and it kind of makes me want to pull my hair out. Who cares if the games are lopsided? I say if you have 1 year where a G5 team crashes the party and makes the title game in a 8 team or 16 team format it's worth it even if the next 4 years it's P5 teams only in the title game. The basketball tournament is almost always won by blue bloods as well but I really love it when a team like VCU or Butler makes a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've seen quite a few similar comments to these floating around social media and it kind of makes me want to pull my hair out. Who cares if the games are lopsided? I say if you have 1 year where a G5 team crashes the party and makes the title game in a 8 team or 16 team format it's worth it even if the next 4 years it's P5 teams only in the title game. The basketball tournament is almost always won by blue bloods as well but I really love it when a team like VCU or Butler makes a run.
    Unfortunately, I believe it’s the way P5 think. Anyway they can keep the money among themselves, the better.

In regards to basketball, that’s the NCAA’s Cash Cow.

Hail the BISON!!!