Page 38 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    He wants to see it again... wouldn't mind another Illinois State v NDSU game.
    Been there, done that. Let's get someone who really deserves a good beat down like Sam Houston.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I'm a little surprised (but pleased) that he isn't pimping the NDSU/UND "resumption of rivalry" game. Isn't that whole thing supposed to be the cats meow? Must not have got the Forum Media's hyping points on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Been there, done that. Let's get someone who really deserves a good beat down like Sam Houston.
    Agree---they need to be able to sell another round of runner-up shirts.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm a little surprised (but pleased) that he isn't pimping the NDSU/UND "resumption of rivalry" game. Isn't that whole thing supposed to be the cats meow? Must not have got the Forum Media's hyping points on it.
    NDSU football is the cat's pajamas so any game in Fargo should be the cat's meow.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Sam Houston continuing with the idea that FBS transfers will ultimately help them win.

http://wvmetronews.com/2015/05/19/te...-playing-time/
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Sam Houston continuing with the idea that FBS transfers will ultimately help them win.

c'mon man...............it worked for ...................or was it....................whoops, ahhh................oh fuque it.

Interesting take on Sam Houston over at The Sports Network:

In the FCS Huddle: Sam Houston has a championship blueprint
    Sam Houston enters the 2015 season as one of a small handful of realistic national title threats,
    with NDSU's veteran team again the one to beat.
    This season, they return 20 of their 22 starters, led by a high-scoring offense guided by senior quarterback Jared Johnson and one of the nation's top defensive players, although end P.J. Hall is only a sophomore.

While Keeler wasn't a part of Sam Houston's two championship game defeats, he has come away from last year's playoff loss realizing the Bearkats should become more like North Dakota State in different ways.
    In addition, Keeler says he wants Sam Houston's players to learn their system as well as the Bison players know theirs. He feels his program's new rivals are always where they are supposed to be and are assignment-sound.
    http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...aspx?id=827990

In the FCS Huddle: Sam Houston has a championship blueprint

Don't they mean Championship Runner up blueprint? That beat down last year tells me it's not their lack of FBS talent and knowing their system, but their lack of conditioning.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

NDSU should tell the mountain west , we will pay $5 million entrance fee and pay travel for football teams the first 2 years!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Huh... Crazy

@InsideUSC: Alcohol has been banned from #USC locker room for games this season