Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Auburn gets 2 1st place votes in the AP poll after their win. Are they going to jump OSU?

Also, FSU better not lose the CCG. If they do, we could see Auburn/Bama round 2 for the crystal ball.
    Better yet, what happens if Winston gets charged with Rape? FSU absolutely has to suspend him if that happens.

The details that have come out so far are sketchy but something smells if the Police are still "Investigating" an incident that is almost a year old. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Better yet, what happens if Winston gets charged with Rape? FSU absolutely has to suspend him if that happens.

The details that have come out so far are sketchy but something smells if the Police are still "Investigating" an incident that is almost a year old. WTF?
    Yep this is very very sketchy. Apparently FSU has a policy that if a player is charged with a felony he is automatically and immediately suspended from competition. Coincidentally the police department is very very very thoroughly investigating this crime that is almost a year old. You know, just because they want to get it right. If, and it's a very big if, Winston is charged, I'm predicting the absolute earliest he'll see charges is January 7th, 2014.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Yep this is very very sketchy. Apparently FSU has a policy that if a player is charged with a felony he is automatically and immediately suspended from competition. Coincidentally the police department is very very very thoroughly investigating this crime that is almost a year old. You know, just because they want to get it right. If, and it's a very big if, Winston is charged, I'm predicting the absolute earliest he'll see charges is January 7th, 2014.
    And charges dropped January 8th by the victim - so purple I can't even find the right shade of purple

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    And charges dropped January 8th by the victim - so purple I can't even find the right shade of purple
    I could also see charges being dropped between now and then to coincide with a very large donation made to the victim from a anonymous booster. Of course none of that would be made public but if charges are dropped, I'll think that is what happened.

USC with the big offseason splash hire!

Steve Sarkisian from mediocre washington! lololol

so many good games on right now. duke is moving the ball on fsu

This Gopher-Syracuse Bowl game is bordering on unwatchable...Not sure if either of the Gopher QB's even crack our two deep.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    This Gopher-Syracuse Bowl game is bordering on unwatchable...Not sure if either of the Gopher QB's even crack our two deep.
    My nine year old son just said the same thing. And what a pathetic crowd. That is all.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Is this one of those big time bowls?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    My nine year old son just said the same thing. And what a pathetic crowd. That is all.

https://twitter.com/texasbowl/status/416745443268112384

32k....yeah ok.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!