Page 21 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Wow Oregon State gave up 69 points tonight...I remember when EWU fans were talking smack about how much better their win was vs ours with K-State.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wow Oregon State gave up 69 points tonight...I remember when EWU fans were talking smack about how much better their win was vs ours with K-State.

please please please can someone find a way to have ewu come to the dome with their three fans and get what's coming to them?

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Someone needs to tell the PAC-12 the new 'no hand checking' rule is for basketball, not football. 2 teams gave up 60+ yesterday.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Someone needs to tell the PAC-12 the new 'no hand checking' rule is for basketball, not football. 2 teams gave up 60+ yesterday.

this man needs rep.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eastern Illinois/Eastern Washington preview going on right now on CBS sports. San Jose State leads Fresno State in early 3rd, 49-41. Fresno State about to score. Freaking arena league football.

Watching the Civil War on Fox Sports 1 right now and I almost wish I had a black and white TV.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Watching the Civil War on Fox Sports 1 right now and I almost wish I had a black and white TV.
    Wow, that's just horrible.

Hideous...look away
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Ohio State/Michigan just started the 2nd quarter and there were already 3 ejections for fighting.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Anyone see the little scrum in the Ohio State-Michigan game? Multiple players ejected and the Ohio State player walks into the locker room flipping the Michigan crowd a double bird on the way out.