Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1246

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Seems gone. He sent a message to his players tonight telling them he was gone and informing them of a team meeting tomorrow morning at 7 where he will give them more info.

https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/sta...21214340882434

Also, the deal is reportedly 10 years / north of $100 million with incentives.

Notre Dame administrators and coaches totally blindsided. One assistant coach told a reporter that the news broke just as he was leaving a recruit's house. Said it made him look like a f------ a--hole.
    Well players can do it to coaches now so why can’t coaches do it to players. Welcome to the league recruit, you won’t be at ND for more than two years anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

The ND message boards right now are like BV when the news about Bohl got out. Total pandemonium.
    College of Business Alumnus

Like all the broke people who complain about this stuff wouldn't jump at big opportunities if they had them.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    He’ll fit right in at LSU. Even easier to recruit and cover up for rapists down there so that’ll be a load off. He can just concentrate on football.
    Ha ha. Enrollment requirements will help him get better athletes?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

ND has promoted the defensive coordinator. Retained most of the staff I think. Offensive coordinator (former Nd QB for Kelly) decided to stay.

....and ND people have confirmed Fickell wanted the job. Guess we shall see.

Further, sounds like ND may have committed money to all the upgrades Kelly wanted but never got.

No ill will towards BK. I thought he'd stay a couple more years. But will always love him. I hope he gets a title at LSU.*

*sounds like his contract is guaranteed for like $88 million if he completes 3 seasons....thats more money than ND paid him since 2010
    College of Business Alumnus

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: College Football Opening weekend for 2009

Could NDSU please please play Wake Forest now that TAMU has backed out? If there was ever a time to email administration, this is it.

Edit: I just emailed him and I would encourage all of Bisonville to do so as well. Matthew.Larsen@ndsu.edu -- it's that easy.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    ND has promoted the defensive coordinator. Retained most of the staff I think. Offensive coordinator (former Nd QB for Kelly) decided to stay.

....and ND people have confirmed Fickell wanted the job. Guess we shall see.

Further, sounds like ND may have committed money to all the upgrades Kelly wanted but never got.

No ill will towards BK. I thought he'd stay a couple more years. But will always love him. I hope he gets a title at LSU.*

*sounds like his contract is guaranteed for like $88 million if he completes 3 seasons....thats more money than ND paid him since 2010
    So Bubba is out????????????

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So Bubba is out?
    Don't tease me like that.

Bo Nix is running the Quack Attack next year!? When did this happen?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

http://ovcsports.com/news/2022/2/22/...n-2022-23.aspx

Nice addition for the Ohio Valley Conference - a school with a lot of potential from the D2 ranks.
    They have been mentioned in the past as a possible Summit League expansion target. Located in St Charles MO, about 20 miles from St Louis, with an enrollment in the 7-8 thousand range.

On a recruiting note, Lindenwood runs a big Summer Camp that is very well attended by MVFC teams, among others.