Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

If you pay attention they actually play the music when their team is lining up for the game winning touchdown. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. LOLOL

Stupid bunnies. It amazes me how fan bases fail to understand what I think is basic knowledge of football let alone anyone paid to be part of the gameday atmosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    How is SDSU allowed to play music while the other team is snapping the football?
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 10-08-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Yotes and Misery State went back and forth all game. How legit each team is still remains a mystery.

Idaho's inability to accept reality is almost matching the "Sioux Forever" crowd.

From their message board under the topic One Way Out

1. Play FBS football in 2019
    2. Play 3 bodybag games next year to bring actual revenue into the program.
    3. Use the money to buy Petrino out.
    4. Hire a new coach and forget that 2017-2019 ever happened.
    Otherwise, we're a broke, hopeless athletic department with an unfireable football coach through 2023 at least.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Idaho's inability to accept reality is almost matching the "Sioux Forever" crowd.

From their message board under the topic One Way Out
    They are completely delusional over there in Vandal land on how "good" they were in FBS, the reality is the actual quality of player they were getting in the horrible Sun Belt "FBS" conference is not better than what the top FCS schools get, big difference is they can get more kids and all are Full rides as opposed to Partials in FCS.

I read thru many threads over there bored one day in an airport and its LA LA Land

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yotes and Misery State went back and forth all game. How legit each team is still remains a mystery.
    I've seen many teams come through the Dome. Mo State looked every bit the part of a solid MVFC squad. I was surprised they could turn it around so fast but they have. They'll be dangerous and win their fair share of games this season.

We take recruiting for granted and our coaches have done a terrific job. KU lost half their commitments in the last week or so. They had 2 verbals and 1 decommitted. I'm not kidding. Carry on.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    I've seen many teams come through the Dome. Mo State looked every bit the part of a solid MVFC squad. I was surprised they could turn it around so fast but they have. They'll be dangerous and win their fair share of games this season.
    I'm watching that game now. Best quote by the announcer: "The play clock is all the way down to 24!"
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

https://twitter.com/skullsparks/stat...46598777688064

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

What the hell did Arkansas State do to their field? It looks like they renamed their stadium and wanted to mark it on the field, but didn't want to pay for all new turf. So they cut out a rectangle and replaced it. But the replacement looks nothing like the rest of the turf. Different color, different texture, different style. Why, man, why?

Wisconsin Green Bay - Pioneer League Football???

Early stages of conversation to add non-scholarship FCS football - not the formal planning stage yet.

https://amp.greenbaypressgazette.com...mpression=true