Page 67 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Default Re: College Football FBS/FCS discussion thread

Would not want to see this happen. We recruit WI heavily and I know it's non-scholarship, but that could pull some kids away. Think develop at Green Bay and hope to transfer up to the Badgers.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Would not want to see this happen. We recruit WI heavily and I know it's non-scholarship, but that could pull some kids away. Think develop at Green Bay and hope to transfer up to the Badgers.
    Yup, me too. Am hoping Green Bay chooses to go teh hockies instead......

The Pioneer League, I would think, would sure like it.
    They would pair nicely with Drake. League would really be different if both Green Bay and Augie chose FCS.

Wow. Maryland is an unholy mess. Investigation was toothless. Board of Reagents Reinstated disgraced coach over University President objection. President announced he was retiring at end of academic year. Players pissed, students pissed, legislature pissed, governor pissed. Whistle blower assaulted by teammates at first practice after coach returns. President fires coach. Board chair resigns. Accrediting body reviewing the whole thing.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Crazy stat I saw on /r/CFB: Nick Saban has 64 wins against ranked opponents while ranked #1 in the AP poll. Only four schools have more than that going back to the beginning of the AP poll in 1936. Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, and USC. link

Quote Originally Posted by B. b. bison View Post
    Crazy stat I saw on /r/CFB: Nick Saban has 64 wins against ranked opponents while ranked #1 in the AP poll. Only four schools have more than that going back to the beginning of the AP poll in 1936. Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, and USC. link
    It looks like he’s actually ahead of Notre Dame as the list is sorted by games rather than wins. From a quick scroll through the fan guide on this site looks like NDSUs DI count is in the low to mid 20s.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It looks like he’s actually ahead of Notre Dame as the list is sorted by games rather than wins. From a quick scroll through the fan guide on this site looks like NDSUs DI count is in the low to mid 20s.
    True. Good catch, the poster even said he had more than ND in an earlier post.

MSU/OSU is a real battle of puds today.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by B. b. bison View Post
    That's nuts. Good God Nick plz retire.
    College of Business Alumnus

Holy sh_t, the Gophers are going to win the axe...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Holy sh_t, the Gophers are going to win the axe...
    Axe??? I thought they played for an oar......my bad.