Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sam Ojuri Article

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sam Ojuri Article

Ojuri is officially off the roster. Any chance he is done for good? Let's hope not, he had the size and skills to complement some of our smaller burners. With the RB roster, I suspect that one or more of our Freshman may need to play. Currently the only RB's are Buehner, DJ, Voit, Sigers. 5 FB's on the roster, but none who can Roehl.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Ojuri is officially off the roster. Any chance he is done for good? Let's hope not, he had the size and skills to complement some of our smaller burners. With the RB roster, I suspect that one or more of our Freshman may need to play. Currently the only RB's are Buehner, DJ, Voit, Sigers. 5 FB's on the roster, but none who can Roehl.
    Buehner is listed as a RB but is actually a FB. Lang, who is listed as a FB, will actually be another running back. My opinion is that those 4 guys will be more than enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if they go to Lang as a 3rd-down/goal-line option. Guy had some feet in the spring game and has some size to him. Voit, Sigers, and DJ all have skills coming out of the backfield, and even with the loss of Ojuri we still have a great amount of skill and diversity coming out of the backfield. Let's not forget we've got Vandal as a big playmaker at the FB position - that dive along the sideline for the TD last year was huge.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

I remember reading that Ojuri is "suspended" for this upcoming season but is still on the team and will stay on it if he stays out trouble. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I remember reading that Ojuri is "suspended" for this upcoming season but is still on the team and will stay on it if he stays out trouble. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You mean in this EXACT thread? lol

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ojuri’s suspension will keep him out next fall

Bohl said sophomore running back Sam Ojuri will be suspended through fall semester, but will remain in school. He was disciplined during spring football for an internal violation of team rules.

He will not participate in summer workouts with the rest of the team.

Ojuri saw limited action as a true freshman last fall, but showed enough promise to where he may have been a factor on the depth chart this season.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would be really surprised if he is back next year

Quote Originally Posted by ISXBISON View Post
    I would be really surprised if he is back next year
    Do you have inside information?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

The way this story is playing out its going down hill fast with no end in sight.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What did he do? Or is that off limits?

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    What did he do? Or is that off limits?
    Until something is released, it's all speculation. Whatever it is, hope he works hard to get back on the field.