Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SDSU Tickets

Default Re: SDSU Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    It's a very nice hotel and within walking/stubbling distance to the bars. Cubbski's is always a good bar. The Lantern is full of skanky girls (lakes likes that). Not a fan of the Nine too snobbish. Ray's is good if you're looking for a fight with the motorcyclists. Jim's has become the lesbian type bar so if you're into that go there. Skinner's is Skinner's a decent bar.
    The Lantern: Making all cowboys happy one tea at a time.
    And you really think the Lantern is full of skanks? I would've put that title on the 9 myself.

NDSU fans: Start the night with a Lantern tea, then run. After head to Skinner's or Cubbies. Good times.

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by huskon4ever View Post
    The Lantern: Making all cowboys happy one tea at a time.
    And you really think the Lantern is full of skanks? I would've put that title on the 9 myself.

NDSU fans: Start the night with a Lantern tea, then run. After head to Skinner's or Cubbies. Good times.
    I agree with you about The 9, I absolutely hate that place. Lantern is full of old people and cowboys, usually don't go through until I'm nice and tuned up.

Skinners and Cubby's are by far the best bars in town

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    I agree with you about The 9, I absolutely hate that place. Lantern is full of old people and cowboys, usually don't go through until I'm nice and tuned up.

Skinners and Cubby's are by far the best bars in town
    Fair enough. Either way, most are not going to want to spend the majority of their night at the Lantern!

Are a lot of ppl plannin on goin DT after the game or are a lot of ppl headin back to Fargo?

And where is that Lakes fella gonna be rainin bitches?

Nothing like recycling old threads, but:

Time to think about snagging your SDSU ticket! Current options:

1. If you know a season ticket holder, they can pre-order extra single game seats. I snagged 10 this way for teach and I. I may have some tickets open, so let me know if you may have interest. (I can't guarantee anything other than for the Teach.)

2. You can become a season ticket holder for $170 according to this e-mail:

Dear Jackrabbit Fan,

We would like to thank you for your support as Jackrabbits Athletics posted another record breaking year. As a season ticket holder, one of the many benefits is purchasing tickets before the general public. Check out the list below of great benefits of being a Jackrabbits Football season ticket holder!
    • Guaranteed same seats to each regular season home game
    • Home playoff priority to your regular season seats
    • Single game ticket presale access
    • Priority to renew and upgrade seats for 2018 season
    • Payment plan for season ticket renewals
    • Commemorative season tickets (if purchased prior to July 1)
    • One-Day Pass to 2017 South Dakota State Fair (August 31-September 4)
    • Exclusive season ticket holder appreciation events/offers
    • Opportunity to qualify for priority parking pass
    The deadline for season ticket holders to take advantage of presale tickets to the North Dakota State game at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium on November 4 is set for Friday, July 21 at 5pm.

All of these great benefits can be yours starting at just $170.

To purchase season tickets for the 2017 football season, click HERE or call 605-688-5422 to speak with a Jackrabbit Ticket Office representative.

If you have already purchased season tickets for the upcoming season and would like to purchase additional single game tickets, call 605-688-5422 between the hours of 9am and 5pm.

3. Wait for single game seats to go on sale. Unless they pull a USD on us, that will be Aug 1 at 9 AM.

I've not seen this much interest in SDSU football ever; these guys actually think they will win, so this will sell out fast.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 07-17-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Single game tickets at SDSU go on sale on 8/1 (same as NDSU): http://www.gojacks.com/news/2007/5/17/897042.aspx

They don't list a time but I seem to remember in the past that they waited until 9AM to open things up because they usually go on sale the same day as NDSU tickets do and I remember hammering the NDSU site for an hour before having to worry about SDSU tickets. Could be wrong though (or it could be different this year).

EDIT: I think it's 9AM again... their website says their ticket office hours are 9AM-5PM on weekdays.

well...they did beat NDSU last year for the first time in 15 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

1. If you know a season ticket holder, they can pre-order extra single game seats. I snagged 10 this way for teach and I. I may have some tickets open, so let me know if you may have interest. (I can't guarantee anything other than for the Teach.)

Dear Jackrabbit Fan,

We would like to thank you for your support as Jackrabbits Athletics posted another record breaking year. As a season ticket holder, one of the many benefits is purchasing tickets before the general public. Check out the list below of great benefits of being a Jackrabbits Football season ticket holder!
    The deadline for season ticket holders to take advantage of presale tickets to the North Dakota State game at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium on November 4 is set for Friday, July 21 at 5pm.

To purchase season tickets for the 2017 football season, click HERE or call 605-688-5422 to speak with a Jackrabbit Ticket Office representative.

If you have already purchased season tickets for the upcoming season and would like to purchase additional single game tickets, call 605-688-5422 between the hours of 9am and 5pm.

3. Wait for single game seats to go on sale. Unless they pull a USD on us, that will be Aug 1 at 9 AM.

I've not seen this much interest in SDSU football ever; these guys actually think they will win, so this will sell out fast.
    I'll give some additional info. If you choose to purchase season tickets most seats also have a seat donation attached to them. They range from $50-$250 per seat. There are a couple section that do not have this attached but one is right next to the student section(south) and the other is on the north corner.

I believe the single game tickets will be tabbed at $45 for this game if you are able to get them. I spoke with the ticket office and every plan is to sell these tickets 8/1 starting at 9. They anticipate heavy call and internet traffic right away.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Dear Jackrabbit Fan,

My initial reactions...
    1. You had me at 'guarantee'.
    2. Time to get a restraining order.
    3. I'll just ditch him when we get in the stadium.
    4. When I pay him for the Tix will he accept 3x bluray miles?
    5. Propane.
    6. I wonder if this game will be on DirecTV?
    7. How will we watch the twins game that day?

Just messing with you bud. Thanks for the Tix.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club