Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's finally here

Default Re: It's finally here

Quote Originally Posted by scheelsguy View Post
    The only quiz question that matters: Is SHE a Bison fan?
    Yes she is! You should've seen her in action in Sioux Falls for the Summit League Tourney!

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisongirl View Post
    Yes she is! You should've seen her in action in Sioux Falls for the Summit League Tourney!
    she could have been a little out of control

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    The party and open bar starts at 7pm and ends at 11pm.
    The open bar closes at 11? Tightass.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    The open bar closes at 11? Tightass.
    We know how much Bison fans and our family members drink. Hell, my Irish grandma has a shot of whiskey when she wakes up in the morning.

Signing out of Fargo and heading to Leech Lake for some walleye fishing and then getting ready for the wedding. Will try to post when no one is looking

Signing out of Fargo and heading to Leech Lake for some walleye fishing and then getting ready for the wedding. Will try to post when no one is looking
    Give me a fishing report when you are able.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bait the hook carefully, reel 'er in slowly, and don't let her know she's caught until she's out of the water.

Oh, and have fun fishing too!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Give me a fishing report when you are able.
    NW winds 10-15 for most of the week, water temp. 63-67.

Have been trolling crankbaits - Shad Raps Rapalas, Rogues - along shallow shoreline breaks after dark and have been catching some very nice 20"+ walleye but not anything to write home about. One night my cousins and I caught 16 walleye in a matter of a couple hours.

I don't fish walley during the day because I am an avid muskie fisherman but I didn't bring my muskie tackle (big mistake because I have the bug; meaning, the fall muskies are going to be slaughtered come late-August).

During the day the best bite for big walleye has been on lindy/leech rigs and have some success with jig and fat heads also. The bite has been 9 to 10 feet with some wind and 11 to 14 with calm conditions. 1/8 ounce barrel swivel, 3 to 5 ft leader and a red hook is my rig. These fish are scatered on a flat, and finding the first one is the key to a few more.

Have been trolling crankbaits - Shad Raps Rapalas, Rogues - along shallow shoreline breaks after dark and have been catching some very nice 20"+ walleye but not anything to write home about. One night my cousins and I caught 16 walleye in a matter of a couple hours.

I don't fish walley during the day because I am an avid muskie fisherman but I didn't bring my muskie tackle (big mistake because I have the bug; meaning, the fall muskies are going to be slaughtered come late-August).

During the day the best bite for big walleye has been on lindy/leech rigs and have some success with jig and fat heads also. The bite has been 9 to 10 feet with some wind and 11 to 14 with calm conditions. 1/8 ounce barrel swivel, 3 to 5 ft leader and a red hook is my rig. These fish are scatered on a flat, and finding the first one is the key to a few more.
    Thanks. Im thinking about bringing my boat up this fall so I can do some fishing before or after the game. Im thinking Devils Lake or Leech. May be Red. Hmmm
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well you got me going so I broke out a big bag of Devils Lake walleye fillets and cheeks for dinner Sat.