Thread: UNDs a Top 20 Party School?

Default UNDs a Top 20 Party School?

The Princeton Review released it's list of top 20 Party Schools. I find it interesting that UND made the list at #18. Even more surprising to me is that it was ranked above the infamous ASU.

Check out the full list here.
    http://www.startribune.com/local/517...%3A_Yyc%3AaUUZ

Default Re: UNDs a Top 20 Party School?

Thats our dang problem. Our football players are just driving back from UND and getting caught.

It's not so much that they are a party school, it's just the fact that living in grand forks would drive anyone to drink.

533 In a row

I've partied in Grand Forks, and no offensive UND Bisonviller's, you're not top 20 material. NDSU isn't either. Honestly I have no idea how they made it that high. If I were to pick a party school in the Dakota's it would be USD. That town only exist because of the University and it's made to party. They conveniently put all of their bars on one street! Brilliant!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It's not so much that they are a party school, it's just the fact that living in grand forks would drive anyone to drink.
    This past spring were in GF twice during our fishing trips. There really isnt much there is there. If it werent for Cabelas I wuldnt have stopped at all.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"According to The Princeton Review, the list of party schools is created based on a combination of survey questions concerning the use of alcohol and drugs, hours of study each day, and the popularity of the Greek system".

So in simple terms, in order to be a party school, the students need to be a bunch of alcoholic drug users who never study. And have teh gay butt secks.

Congrats UND!