Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brendan Pierre

Default Re: Brendan Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Change to the spread? I don't think Bohl can afford a losing season, and our offense was dominate in 2006 and 2007. Like any offense, if you can't execute it won't be effective, and execution was a major problem at a number of positions last year(QB, WR, OL).
    I agree. No need to change. It's real simple. Just play better. I think things will be better this year. There are many new coaches, and a lot of times that leads to excitement and a willingness to please by the players. Changing the offense completely at this point would be a huge mistake IMO.

As long as we are talking about offenses we aren't going to run, how about the "all eleven" (http://a11offense.com/), or even the veer?

What's this got to do with Brendan Pierre, anyway?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Fightin' Bison View Post
    What's this got to do with Brendan Pierre, anyway?
    I mentioned the fact that it appears he may have been a QB in HS for one game. Somebody mentioned that with his speed (4.4-ish, unverified source) that maybe the offense should be a spread style. The rest is history...

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    I mentioned the fact that it appears he may have been a QB in HS for one game. Somebody mentioned that with his speed (4.4-ish, unverified source) that maybe the offense should be a spread style. The rest is history...
    The Forum said they were bringing him in as a DB. Is that where the coaching staff is looking at him to play?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    The Forum said they were bringing him in as a DB. Is that where the coaching staff is looking at him to play?

The Forum is correct to my knowledge. At the beginning of this thread there is a link to a maxprep website that shows his HS stats. That is where I pulled the stat information from.