Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Wall make a decision already...

Default John Wall make a decision already...

Only 4 days to decide but good grief how much longer does he expect these schools to be on their toes and waiting around? Who the hell knows what school he will choose... I mean everyday his "favorite" is a new team. He's toying with everybody and just trying to stay in the spotlight IMO... Really irks me when kids drag the recruiting process out like this, he's been recruited for a few years now and has had a month to offcially sign with a school... NCAA should reduce the time period... make up your mind kid.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=548919

Shawn-O Guest

Default Re: John Wall make a decision already...

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Only 4 days to decide but good grief how much longer does he expect these schools to be on their toes and waiting around? Who the hell knows what school he will choose... I mean everyday his "favorite" is a new team. He's toying with everybody and just trying to stay in the spotlight IMO... Really irks me when kids drag the recruiting process out like this, he's been recruited for a few years now and has had a month to offcially sign with a school... NCAA should reduce the time period... make up your mind kid.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=548919
    Coach Cal closed the deal.

Absolute amazing recruiting class and get for Kentucky. I think the most impressive thing was that they were able to sign this kid after already landing another big time point guard a couple of weeks earlier. Expect Coach Cal to be able to pull recruiting classes like this every single year and I would say Kentucky is either a preseason #1 or #2 going into next year.

I see the thread title and I wonder what my high school English teacher should be deciding and wondering why it's so important.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHinn View Post
    Absolute amazing recruiting class and get for Kentucky. I think the most impressive thing was that they were able to sign this kid after already landing another big time point guard a couple of weeks earlier. Expect Coach Cal to be able to pull recruiting classes like this every single year and I would say Kentucky is either a preseason #1 or #2 going into next year.
    they'll be top 10 possibly top 5 but having 7 freshmen coming in and ranking a team that high with a ton of inexperience and with that much talent coming it there could be some problems with guys wanting more playing time, bigger roles, more points, or something that they're disappointed with and could cause problems, or everything could be fine and they could make a deep run. I have a feeling Bledsoe is going to not like his roll being Wall is there now.

I'm still jacked for the Bison and Jayhawks!!!
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    they'll be top 10 possibly top 5 but having 7 freshmen coming in and ranking a team that high with a ton of inexperience and with that much talent coming it there could be some problems with guys wanting more playing time, bigger roles, more points, or something that they're disappointed with and could cause problems, or everything could be fine and they could make a deep run. I have a feeling Bledsoe is going to not like his roll being Wall is there now.

I'm still jacked for the Bison and Jayhawks!!!
    Just think though, they already have Patrick Patterson back and will most likely get their leading scorer Jodie Meeks back as well. So we're talking to of their best players returning from last year with the 2 7 foot big men and the 2 blue chip point guards. Let's not also forget that Coach Cal is going to have to cut like 3 to 5 guys just to get to the minimum scholarship requirements. Wall and Cousins are also most likely top 5 draft pics after their freshmen years.
    BTW, Coach Cal had told Bledsoe that he was still going to recruit Wall and Bledsoe was okay with it and still commited anyways. I think both players realize they can play on the court at the same time with both being so athletically gifted.
    I'll go preseason top 5 with KU #1, Kentucky #2, Duke #3, Texas #4, and UNC #5.

if meeks comes back they're a top 3 team... 3. Kentucky 2. Kansas 1. Michigan St. IMO

5-Daniel Orton
    4-Patrick Patterson
    3-Perry Stevenson
    2-Jodie Meeks
    1-John Wall

Kentucky's gonna be legit...

Just think though, they already have Patrick Patterson back and will most likely get their leading scorer Jodie Meeks back as well. So we're talking to of their best players returning from last year with the 2 7 foot big men and the 2 blue chip point guards. Let's not also forget that Coach Cal is going to have to cut like 3 to 5 guys just to get to the minimum scholarship requirements. Wall and Cousins are also most likely top 5 draft pics after their freshmen years.
    BTW, Coach Cal had told Bledsoe that he was still going to recruit Wall and Bledsoe was okay with it and still commited anyways. I think both players realize they can play on the court at the same time with both being so athletically gifted.
    I'll go preseason top 5 with KU #1, Kentucky #2, Duke #3, Texas #4, and UNC #5.
    Henderson hired an agent

Henderson hired an agent
    He did hire an agent and actually Duke plans to move Singler to the 3 now with Ryan Kelly and Mason Plumlee coming in.
    BTW Coach Cal said that Patterson is actually going to be playing a 3 in his system so expect a starting lineup of
    5 Daniel Orton
    4 DeMarcus Cousins
    3 Patrick Patterson
    2 Jodie Meeks
    1 John Wall
    Cousins and Wall are by far the most talented out of the 5 hands down.

Henderson hired an agent
    yup so UNC will be around 10ish or so they got a nice class coming in as well (hate to say that)

He did hire an agent and actually Duke plans to move Singler to the 3 now with Ryan Kelly and Mason Plumlee coming in.
    BTW Coach Cal said that Patterson is actually going to be playing a 3 in his system so expect a starting lineup of
    5 Daniel Orton
    4 DeMarcus Cousins
    3 Patrick Patterson
    2 Jodie Meeks
    1 John Wall
    Cousins and Wall are by far the most talented out of the 5 hands down.
    I agree with that lineup...its a young team i think they'll be like last years memphis team struggle early then come on strong late, not sure what they'll be like in the tournament all depends on how well they grow as a group and learn to play with each other.

I think it will be Mich St #1 KU #2 Duke #3 UK #4 Texas #5....i think that could get mixed around too.
    "We All From Africa"