Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Opener

Default Re: Minnesota Opener

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I'll be at Devils Lake. Oh wait, you guys are fishing Minnesota. Never mind.

If I was there, I'd try Little Detroit for panfish or the south side of Big Detroit for walleyes from the bluff to the east as far as the hump.
    I will be at Devils Lake the last week of May. Let me know if you will be around at that time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mille Lacs for me!

Morey's fish market
    walleye fillets $13.99/lb
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Mille Lacs for me!
    Have you ever eaten at Twin Pines Resort? Their breakfasts are huge and tasty.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Good Luck To You All This Weekend+++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I will be at Devils Lake the last week of May. Let me know if you will be around at that time.
    Devils Lake just surpassed the all time record water level. (within the last few days I believe)....1,449.79 feet.
    That's almost a full 50 feet above the record low level recorded in 1940.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Devils Lake just surpassed the all time record water level. (within the last few days I believe)....1,449.79 feet.

Its going to be interesting up there thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    If the level keeps on going up, the water will find a way to Stump Lake and the Sheyenne River. Then things will get interesting.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    If the level keeps on going up, the water will find a way to Stump Lake and the Sheyenne River. Then things will get interesting.
    Pump it all into Canada. Those Canucks built the "road" dike up by Neche, so I say return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Devils Lake has been flowing into Stump Lake for awhile. They are being measured at the same gauge height. I believe that the level that will cause the water to flow into the Sheyenne is getting close.