Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prediction Thread

Default Re: Prediction Thread

Mohler has some growing up to do before he gets the keys to this car, he is lucky to be on the team, I fully expect him to get at least a three game suspension. The kid has nobody to blame but himself, as Burgandy said he pretty much screwed up a perfect opportunity.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by cvbison1 View Post
    why do you think we lost our chance on the transfer?
    The whole drug fiasco with Schultey on top of all the other player issues this past off season.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

My guess is that if Chasen wants to play, here is a golden opportunity to go to a school and get that chance. NDSU facilities, coaches, fanbase, and league absolutely blow away anything EIU or EKU can offer.

He did come here after all the other issues occurred, I don't think he is out of reach yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The whole drug fiasco with Schultey on top of all the other player issues this past off season.
    good points. hopefully we get him. i agree with student tho too. we have a lot of nice things to offer here
    don't

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    My guess is that if Chasen wants to play, here is a golden opportunity to go to a school and get that chance. NDSU facilities, coaches, fanbase, and league absolutely blow away anything EIU or EKU can offer.

He did come here after all the other issues occurred, I don't think he is out of reach yet.
    I thought the Schultey thing happened a few days after Chasen's visit? At least the news of it happened after the visit. The rest of the stuff happened before, but this last one just seemed to magnify the problems.

NDSUstudent, I hope you're not taking my comments as an attack on you. I'm tired and ornery. I respect your take on things and hope your more optimistic view is right. I just became very disheartened about our qb after the first half.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I thought the Schultey thing happened a few days after Chasen's visit? At least the news of it happened after the visit. The rest of the stuff happened before, but this last one just seemed to magnify the problems.

NDSUstudent, I hope you're not taking my comments as an attack on you. I'm tired and ornery. I respect your take on things and hope your more optimistic view is right. I just became very disheartened about our qb after the first half.
    TransAm you're comments are fine, I don't blame you, his perfomance wasn't pretty. After the UNI game I was the same way, but I was blaming Perles and Mertens, and I still hold out hope that Vigen can work some magic and turn him around.

I think the Schultenover thing happened right after he left town, but if he came here after the 3 DUIs and 1 drug incident he might be willing to overlook it. Bohl did react the right way to it, I think he has made it clear that is something he won't tolerate anymore. As long as things calm down, we could be ok, getting a guy here is usually all it takes for our coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    TransAm you're comments are fine, I don't blame you, his perfomance wasn't pretty. After the UNI game I was the same way, but I was blaming Perles and Mertens, and I still hold out hope that Vigen can work some magic and turn him around.

I think the Schultenover thing happened right after he left town, but if he came here after the 3 DUIs and 1 drug incident he might be willing to overlook it. Bohl did react the right way to it, I think he has made it clear that is something he won't tolerate anymore. As long as things calm down, we could be ok, getting a guy here is usually all it takes for our coaches.
    If he wants to play, and talked to other coaches he will make the right choice*

Naturally the right choice would be NDSU and if he goes to any other school we didn't want him anyways
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    5-0 at home......UNI will be tough but I believe the Bison have something to prove in this one

ISU-SUI-SDSU....road games that can go either way....
    WIU....Donaldson was their team.....Bison win easily...
    Indiana St....

Defense should be very good this year.

Offense has potential.....running game should be good and if Nick can become the leader at QB, coaches utilize his talents, then the offense can be very good.

Last year is last year.......let's kick some ass in 09!!!!

9-2......playoffs.....screw it......13-2...

I ditto this and add that Mertens has to substantially reduce the interceptions. Can't win games when you're playing catch with the other team. IMO Mertens is going to come out and play his game. Go Bison!!