Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction Thread

Default Re: Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I won't predict our record but I will predict rioting in Fargo and a possible execution if Halstrom goes on TV again claiming to have information about a new Bison QB, then only says that he is a possible unnamed QB from an unnamed 4 year college and then fails to provide any other info for next 4 days. Seriously, why the hell do they have a media blog for if they only write an update once a week. And don't get me started on Kolpack's twitter account.
    While I was upset about how he reported it, he is still my favorite sports guy. He did say, however, after they dropped Chasen Stengel's name that he had 3 other campus visits to do before he decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    While I was upset about how he reported it, he is still my favorite sports guy. He did say, however, after they dropped Chasen Stengel's name that he had 3 other campus visits to do before he decided.
    I was more pissed that his news story the night the news broke was rather lacking in details and then there still isn't anything about it on the bison media blog. Steve is the best in the biz, it just seemed like he was taking the bison faithful for a ride. We bit on it, going full retard over the thought of us getting a big-time QB transfer. And as everyone knows by now, you never go full retard.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

And the Eye of GottaChurnit turns to this thread like the Eye of Sauron towards the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Then my gut tells me 2-9

Like that's what I was gonna, like, say. Like, 19,600 people at the start of the UNI game - we lose by, like, 30 and there's, like, 300 at the end, man.

I'd put money on it we don't lose by thirty. And for the record, I'll be one of the 300 still there no matter what.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Stick View Post
    Like that's what I was gonna, like, say. Like, 19,600 people at the start of the UNI game - we lose by, like, 30 and there's, like, 300 at the end, man.

Hippy you make Miles City worse than it is. And the best part about the whole deal is I live and co-exist with many people who smoke lots of weed, and yet none of them sound as retarted or as incompetent as you do. God never intended to make someone sound as dumb as you. We will kick the shit out of UNI end of story.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My predictions

1. Nick Mertens doesn't have 7 seniors to win over and takes ownership of this team. I have a feeling Nick is going to grab the starting job and own it. (regardless of who comes in to back him up)
    2. Paschall and McNorton have a very good year. One of these backs gets hurt for two games but Voitlander doesn't miss a beat. Big FR RB redshirts.
    3. WR transfer from Cent Florida and JUCO from California make incomming FR WR redshirting a reality.
    4. Ebel, Foster, Richard, Buckman, and Arndt are going to be very good once they get used to their new positions. This will be before the Iowa St game.
    5. Gratzek, Fairbairn, Phillips, and Yuen T are going to make running on the Bison up the middle harder than it has been in years
    6. Gatlin will be one of the Starting CBs
    7. There will be a lot more sacks by the NDSU defense than last year.
    8. Preston Evans will be among the best Bison LB ever.
    9. DJ McNorton will be the starter by the end of the year.
    10. lose maybe 2 games in regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Hippy you make Miles City worse than it is. And the best part about the whole deal is I live and co-exist with many people who smoke lots of weed, and yet none of them sound as retarted or as incompetent as you do. God never intended to make someone sound as dumb as you. We will kick the shit out of UNI end of story.
    Skippy Drip is just another one of those UNI fans who has lots of friends and is in really good shape. And as much as Yippie doesnt want to admit it, the panthers won't be better than the Bison for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Skippy Drip is just another one of those UNI fans who has lots of friends and is in really good shape. And as much as Yippie doesnt want to admit it, the panthers won't be better than the Bison for much longer.
    hopefully that ASU QB doens't transfer to northern iowa instead of NDSU. He has a visit there.
    don't

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I predict they will be somewhere in between 0-11 and 11-0
    That is very 'unbison' of you.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.