Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction Thread

Default Prediction Thread

OK...so I was off in 2008. Got 2006 and 2007 right. 2 fir 3 ain't bad. Not sure if we have an 11 game schedule. If we do...here goes: 9-2

Both road losses...including a thriller in Ames...but we get things back to normal in Brookings. We win our first two playoff games in the FCS...and the football building gets its first two home playoff games. Fargo goes nuts. Hey Kool-Aid critics...I only keep beer and diet coke in my fridge.

Brent Vigen figures it out. Assistant coach of the year...if there were such a thing. New concept...when we bring in our stud running back...it won't always go to him. We'll even pick different gaps to run to. Defensive coordinator puts a new aggressive attitude on the field. If ya don't wanna wrap up and hit...ya don't play. Bohl gets back to his old self. He pushes the team to the wall from day-one. This won't be a dominant team...but it will breathe fire.
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 05-03-2009 at 09:32 PM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Prediction Thread

I like how you think!! I like the optimism even more.

I don't see how anyone can predict anything until we know who our starting QB is going to be. And, since spring ball didn't involve Mohler or our hopeful transfer, I feel any prediction is completely useless.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

7-4. If our defense overachieves and we get strong QB play we could be 8-3 and make the playoffs.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

No prediction from me but we will go as far as our QB will take us. We cant sugar coat this situation. I see the defense developing into a very solid unit, O-line will be better and potentially solid, RBs will be a solid, TEs very good to top tier, receivers- not so sure. Punting will be solid again, kicking game better and special teams must improve. If the QBs can just limit the turnovers and at least be proficient with the short and mid range passes we could be pretty good and get into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I don't see how anyone can predict anything until we know who our starting QB is going to be. And, since spring ball didn't involve Mohler or our hopeful transfer, I feel any prediction is completely useless.
    After all of the speculating about a transfer, my gut tells me that it will be Nick Mertens.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    After all of the speculating about a transfer, my gut tells me that it will be Nick Mertens.
    Then my gut tells me 2-9

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

6-5 but I hope the mvfc is on the line for Brookings, I would have to come home for that, last time we were there was the best time I have ever had at a college football game, better than cat griz.

To many things have to go NDSU's way, IMHO, to get a shot at the playoffs...including landing the ASU guy...which would be a huge win.

Other things like Paschall bein a reliable RB, the receiving corps being able to catch consistantly, the loss of Wurzy etc etc.

i'll say .500 but its only May.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    To many things have to go NDSU's way, IMHO, to get a shot at the playoffs...including landing the ASU guy...which would be a huge win.

Other things like Paschall bein a reliable RB, the receiving corps being able to catch consistantly, the loss of Wurzy etc etc.

i'll say .500 but its only May.
    which is it 6-5 or 5-6
    "We All From Africa"