Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USD in Summit

zooropa is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD in Summit

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    TIME TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT MISSOURI VALLEY BASKETBALL!!
    Hah! Might as well put together a bid to get into the Big Ten while you're at it.

(the sad thing is, most Bison fans will take that as a joke---but Lakes is thinking----'HE'S RIGHT! We DID beat one Big Ten team once in one revenue sport...., we DO belong in the Big Ten!')

As far as USD goes: the Summit needs to look to its long term vitality, and a bunch of commuter schools can't provide that. Arguably, they're looking even farther out than USD's effective start date of 2012/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    riding on coattails - definite sign of leadership.
    Considering that UNI went D1 first I guess NDSU is riding on their coat tails???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post
    Hah! Might as well put together a bid to get into the Big Ten while you're at it.

(the sad thing is, most Bison fans will take that as a joke---but Lakes is thinking----'HE'S RIGHT! We DID beat one Big Ten team once in one revenue sport...., we DO belong in the Big Ten!')

As far as USD goes: the Summit needs to look to its long term vitality, and a bunch of commuter schools can't provide that. Arguably, they're looking even farther out than USD's effective start date of 2012/2013.
    Big 10 HERE WE COME! HOLLA! Northwestern's a joke anyway. NDSU could easily take their place. If NDSU would only add hockey we'd be in the Big 10 tomorrow. I talked to the Big 10 commissioner's sister at a girl scout bake sale fundraiser last week and she told me that if NDSU added hockey, Wisconsin and Minnesota would drop the WCHA and start a Big 10 hockey conference. Then they'd bring us into all sports around 2014. Book it. DONE!

/that's my best lakes impersonation.

bisonmike:

You have to stop using Washington's picture!! I break out laughing every time I see one of your posts.
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Big 10 HERE WE COME! HOLLA! Northwestern's a joke anyway. NDSU could easily take their place. If NDSU would only add hockey we'd be in the Big 10 tomorrow. I talked to the Big 10 commissioner's sister at a girl scout bake sale fundraiser last week and she told me that if NDSU added hockey, Wisconsin and Minnesota would drop the WCHA and start a Big 10 hockey conference. Then they'd bring us into all sports around 2014. Book it. DONE!

/that's my best lakes impersonation.

You need help in finding the caps lock???? You also forgot to double and triple space between the lines. With just alittle practice you should have it down.
    But the real question is are you willing to have your brain removed
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    bisonmike:

You have to stop using Washington's picture!! I break out laughing every time I see one of your posts.
    No way. I'm keeping it for a while. Interesting side note. It's not only Shamen's mugshot, it's also a picture of him taking a dump on our 2009 football season.

And PL I'll try to dumb it down a little and use less complete sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I talked to the Big 10 commissioner's sister at a girl scout bake sale fundraiser last week and she told me that if NDSU added hockey, Wisconsin and Minnesota would drop the WCHA and start a Big 10 hockey conference. Then they'd bring us into all sports around 2014. Book it. DONE!

Re: UND

From what I see on the blog that Hammersmith provided a link to, they're still in deep deep denial about the nickname issue.

NDSU IS IN THE BIG TEN!!!

TUBBY SMITH wants PHILLIPS job.

'10 RECRUITING CLASS SHOULD BE NATIONALLY RANKED!!!!

SO LONG BUNNY TURDS AND OAKLAND PUNKS!!!

NDSU IS DA BIG TIME!!!!

How was that?

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post
    How was that?
    ++++++++++++++

/deserving of my best sambini impersonation