Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dudes, Like, I Haven't, Like, Seen the 2009 Schedule....

Default Re: Dudes, Like, I Haven't, Like, Seen the 2009 Schedule....

and where were you on sat. night....looks like u were creating internet havoc on message boards
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    ruhhh ohhh...he's back!!!!
    Oh God...and my TV screen is snowy.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Dudes, like, Hippy Stick is a lover, not a fighter, just like CABisonDude.

Like, the UNI/NDSU game is a for sure for Hippy Stick and friends, man. We'll leave Miles City in our pink and yellow VW bus with enough weed to choke out the FargoDome, like. And, like, I, like, know every cop in North Dakota, man, so I ain't afraid of gettin' busted, man. How the fvck you think they stay stoned, dudes? They get all their smoke, like, from Hippy Dude!

MOF, like, WYOBISONMAN called me up last Saturday, man, and asked if I could get my green paws on some, like, cool hash. Fvckin-a I can, dude! Might be a little spendy brother, like, cuz my contact got killed, like, in one of them border, like, drug scuffles, like, south of Tijuana. But, WYO Dude, this sh*t is coming from Bolivia, man! Word is, like, that the Bolivian president's relatives, like, smoke this same stuff, man. You'll like, just, like, look at it and be, like, buzzin, dude!!! Had some yesterday with my new girl, Tricia:

Man, like, after two hits we were, like, pudding! Like, you guys mighta, like, seen Tricia, like, around campus. Like, she was dating Troy Jackson and was, like, with him when he got busted. Tried to hide the grass in, like, her fresh-shaved cooter, but it was too tiny to hold the bale he was, like, carryin'. Dude's gotta learn to carry only a bud or two with him, like, when he's partying, man! Shoulda, like, called me with, like, the name of the cop, like. I coulda got him off, man, then you guys wouldn't be, like, frettin' and cryin all over, like your green and yellow blankets, dudes!

I'd, like, smart back and, like, engage, 56Bison73, but, like, dude is older 'n, like, Moses and I'm, like, afraid, he'll, like, have a coronary while typing one of his, like, lame-o, retorts to me. 73, man - time to change yer Depends, you old goat. You stink!!!!

Man, and, like, I was readin', like, somewhere that, like, MORE NDSU footballers got, like, in trouble! Like, what's with this place? Thinking of, like, switching over to a really, like, cool team that really has, like, a chance in our division, like Northern Iowa, dudes and dudettes. Least there, they got, like, a tradition of winning at this, like, level. Like, Division II is soooooo, like, yesterday!

Anyway, like, Herd people, like, my buzz is seriously bogarting, so I gotta, like, burn some more cheeba for me and the girls! CABisonDude wishes he was here with me as I make companpny with the Miles City, MT, HS sophomore cheerleading squad, like, for whom I am, like, a hygiene counselor!

Party on, Herdy ones!

Peace and love!!!

"OK, girls! First one, like, in the shower for the video shoot, like, gets an extra bag of green for Mom and Dad, like!"

dude it must be 4/20 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    dude it must be 4/20 !!!