Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Mohler and Washington

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Mohler and Washington

Lakes, you are in your mid 30's. You hang around 20 year olds. You brag about hanging out with college athletes. You brag about going "out 3-4 times a week." You brag about knowing about a rap face...or something. Not sure who you are faking, but it is time to grow up. I am sure it was the fault of the police, the lack of taxi's...or something else.

How about McFeely today:

He says..."One last thing: Bohl should gather his players and inform them that any future alcohol or drug related offense will be met with immediate suspension of a minimum of three games."

Really? Well thank you Captain Obvious. If you think Bohl hasn't met with the team 10+ times on this matter over the last year, you are wrong. There are mandatory meetings that they conduct, and he is extremely hard on these kids. The message isn't getting to a couple of kids that made a horrible decision. Maybe Lakes could have driven them home...since he jock sniffs 3-4 times per week.

HUSKER, I am NO WHERE near the level of jock sniffer as you.

I am a grown man and am grown up. No reason to HATE on who i am hanging out with, seems to me you enjoy the scenery as well as I do.

peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    Lakes, you are in your mid 30's. You hang around 20 year olds. You brag about hanging out with college athletes. You brag about going "out 3-4 times a week." You brag about knowing about a rap face...or something. Not sure who you are faking, but it is time to grow up. I am sure it was the fault of the police, the lack of taxi's...or something else.

How about McFeely today:

He says..."One last thing: Bohl should gather his players and inform them that any future alcohol or drug related offense will be met with immediate suspension of a minimum of three games."

Really? Well thank you Captain Obvious. If you think Bohl hasn't met with the team 10+ times on this matter over the last year, you are wrong. There are mandatory meetings that they conduct, and he is extremely hard on these kids. The message isn't getting to a couple of kids that made a horrible decision. Maybe Lakes could have driven them home...since he jock sniffs 3-4 times per week.

BisonHusker are you serious? This LakesBison guy is in his Mid 30's? You have to be kidding me! I thought for sure he was like a sophomore, maybe a Junior in college the way he talks??

Lakes - tell me that BisonHusker is just sh*tting us on this. What year are you in school?

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    BisonHusker are you serious? This LakesBison guy is in his Mid 30's? You have to be kidding me! I thought for sure he was like a sophomore, maybe a Junior in college the way he talks??

Lakes - tell me that BisonHusker is just sh*tting us on this. What year are you in school?
    This should give you some idea---

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ter#post170190
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Like, take it easy, dudes. It happens and, like, it's news and, like, yes, the media will report it, like.

Catch a buzz, relax, dudes, and, like, realize that, like, regardless, we have, like, one of the premier FCS programs, like.

Why didn’t they ride together?

easy now why cant we all get along...... Lakes quit blaming everything on other people though.... those fellas acted on there own accord...... I have seen you walk across this town not to drive.... these young fellas could sure do it
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    easy now why cant we all get along...... Lakes quit blaming everything on other people though.... those fellas acted on there own accord...... I have seen you walk across this town not to drive.... these young fellas could sure do it
    Hey why isnt Lakes giving these guys a ride home since he says they are his buds and sees them out all the time??????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

he was prolly walking PL..... he aint big enough to give piggyback rides!!!!!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hey why isnt Lakes giving these guys a ride home since he says they are his buds and sees them out all the time??????
    Lakes doesn't have room for any dudes, his ride is always overflowing with bitches!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!