Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ORU to the Valley?

Default Re: ORU to the Valley?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    I appreciate the info, though it doesn't change my mind about the XDSU's jumping on an opportunity to join the MVC should it present itself. Even without manipulating the RPI, I don't think anyone would disagree with me that gaining an at large bid in the MVC is still way more likely than the Summit.
    Agreed. And I don't think many people would disagree with the statement that the MVC is a better basketball conference than the Summit.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

well last year when we entered a better football conference.....we were weighed and we were measured..... and were found wanting
    TRUST THE PROCESS

RPI had nothing to do with why the Valley didnt get two bids the last two years. Our teams were down, the league had alot of young players the last two years and teams were in flux. Drake ran through like a buzzsaw the year before and this year was the year of parity. I expect you will see mulitple bids out of the Valley again pretty soon - Creighton, SIU, us, Wichita State all had young talented teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsCountry View Post
    RPI had nothing to do with why the Valley didnt get two bids the last two years. Our teams were down, the league had alot of young players the last two years and teams were in flux. Drake ran through like a buzzsaw the year before and this year was the year of parity. I expect you will see mulitple bids out of the Valley again pretty soon - Creighton, SIU, us, Wichita State all had young talented teams.
    Bears

I think you will find most people understand the level of play in the Valley from top to Bottom is better than the Summit! and its a place we would love to be, but unfortunatly its probably not going to happen
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant