Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The new season

Default The new season

What do you guys think? Do you think that the Bison will play good defense? How about offense?
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 03-31-2009 at 10:26 PM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: The new season

Many unknowns about next season.......not confident the D will improve much and on O, well, no Roehl, no Wurtz, and a o-line that needs some shoring up. Did I mention our QB situation........

Tailgating will be kick ass as usual.

Shamen Washington should as some explosiveness.

Aside from that...uhh....

Tailgating should kick ass as usual

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Tailgating will be kick ass as usual.

Shamen Washington should as some explosiveness.

Aside from that...uhh....

Tailgating should kick ass as usual
    Now...that's more like it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

we got weapons on offense they need to be utilized I don't see how any secondarys in fcs football can cover shultenover and simion or sydney whatever his name is...pat paschall all be perfect if we can loosin things up for the run game aka "spread" stuff out...I see no reason why with the personell we have on offense given the right scheme we can't score 4 or more touchdowns a game...give breskes defense that and we should host a playoff game...pressures on vigen and what he wants to do with the talent that's been stock pilled at his disposal

It will be nice to see some spring ball. I think we'll all feel better after that. I think Haynes and Kuhtz will show us something positive. I was real impressed with Voigtlander last year. I remember panicking after Steffes left. That seemed to work out alright. Breske has a pretty good resume and Vigen in my opinion is better for NDSU than Perles ever was. I just wish we could see some spring ball to get a sense of things.

I am excited about the young DE's, the transfers (LB and WR), the young RB's (who is going to step up), Shamen coming back to normal?....Mertens taking the lead or giving the keys to the freshman (Jose). I think it will be interesting to see how we use our TE's this year. We have some really skilled TE's that can stretch the field. Alot of exciting things to look forward to this summer. I guess I am not negative at all. I have alot of faith in the staff. I hope they open up the offense, and with Vigen calling the plays I think that will happen.

One thing I always look forward to is the guys that redshirted last year and what incoming freshman maybe won't redshirt.

Should be fun. I really hope they get in Spring ball.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I'm curious if Veldman will fill in the gap left by Wurzbacher. It'll be interesting to see what plays out there. Any guesses on who could see playing time from the incoming class? Juckem looks like he already has the size to play. Hank Jacobs, Cole Jirik or Cooper Wahlo Jr?

Sweet Home Chattanooooooggaaaa
    don't

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I'm curious if Veldman will fill in the gap left by Wurzbacher. It'll be interesting to see what plays out there. Any guesses on who could see playing time from the incoming class? Juckem looks like he already has the size to play. Hank Jacobs, Cole Jirik or Cooper Wahlo Jr?

after last year, any recruit should be given a shot to beat out a upper classman IMO!!!

afterall doesn't competition bring out the best in everyone?? if a Senior has a RFR busting his balls for the spot hopefully the Senior steps up!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant