Thread: Maybe as good as

Default Maybe as good as

Quote from Aldrich re the NBA:

"No, I haven't thought about it at all," Aldrich said. "The one thing that I really just try to do is just get better as a player. There are numerous things, just for example after today -- I've got to move my feet a little better. There's going to be guards just as good as, if not better than, [NDSU's Ben] Woodside at the next level, and that's one thing that I want to prepare myself [for].
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: Maybe as good as

I do for one.

Pretty amazing that a future NBAer uses Woodside as the standard of comparison for NBA guards.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Did anyone else notice the really high pitch little girl screams Aldrich made when he would dunk? It was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Did anyone else notice the really high pitch little girl screams Aldrich made when he would dunk? It was hilarious.
    yes, that was so awful... good thing we got to hear it like 8 times