Thread: Great Game, Great Season

Default Great Game, Great Season

Wow! I'm super impressed by your team and your fans. You guys represented in the seats at the Metrodome, and your guys represented on the floor.

Congrats on your first NCAA tournament. I wish you'd have played someone other than KU and won the upset. Congrats especially to Woodside... what a player. Wow.

Hopefully KU and NDSU will play during the regular season sometime in the future. I'd like it if your fans could visit Allen Fieldhouse, and I'd like to see KU play in your arena.

Good luck, NDSU Bison.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Great Game, Great Season

Quote Originally Posted by jkjhawk View Post
    Wow! I'm super impressed by your team and your fans. You guys represented in the seats at the Metrodome, and your guys represented on the floor.

Congrats on your first NCAA tournament. I wish you'd have played someone other than KU and won the upset. Congrats especially to Woodside... what a player. Wow.

Hopefully KU and NDSU will play during the regular season sometime in the future. I'd like it if your fans could visit Allen Fieldhouse, and I'd like to see KU play in your arena.

Good luck, NDSU Bison.
    Let's set it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    Let's set it up!
    I have no control over this, obviously. Just hoping! I like your team.

ps. Just in case.... I didn't mean to come across as a d*ck with the Allen Fieldhouse comment... hope you didn't take it that way. It's just a fun place to catch a game and I'd hope you guys would have a good time in Lawrence.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ps. Just in case.... I didn't mean to come across as a d*ck with the Allen Fieldhouse comment... hope you didn't take it that way. It's just a fun place to catch a game and I'd hope you guys would have a good time in Lawrence.
    No offense taken...and yes, we'd have fun in Lawrence. I lived there for 10 weeks and I'm pretty sure I saw a bar or two

I want to echo the great game and wishing your team good luck in the future. I was definitely nervous until there was 1:10 left, great showing by both your team and your fan base, see you around the NCAA. (I have a hunch this won't be your last year). Woodside was great.

It's posts like this that have made reading all these Kansas threads worthwhile - thanks for stopping by.

It would be worth a road trip to Kansas just for the Rustyburgers alone!

couldn't resist
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

KU would never come to our arena

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The only way KU comes to Fargo is if they steal some kid out of North Dakota and that would only be one time.

Good luck, NDSU Bison.
    You'll always be welcome in Fargo. I was impressed that your players weren't intimidated by the Bison.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.