Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who did you pull for in the NCAA before NDSU

Default Re: Who did you pull for in the NCAA before NDSU

Kansas, and Duke.

Although, I can't wait for the Bison faithful to break out your own version of the Rock Chalk chant in the Metrodome:

Hey, you, K-U, Go Home!

B1SON I have NO IDEA why people hate Duke just to hate them. I hate the Vikings, T-Wolves and Twins because I live in ND and am proud of it. I feel like all these Minnesota fans in ND think they live in MN. They don't, so like whatever team you want in ND. Don't just settle for the vanilla MN teams.
    You can say what you want.... one of those teams is not vanilla... The Minnesota Twins are the cats meow...... wanna talk vanilla.... u did earlier by saying you are a Puke university fan
    TRUST THE PROCESS

EagleBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    I have NO IDEA why people hate Duke just to hate them. I hate the Vikings, T-Wolves and Twins because I live in ND and am proud of it. I feel like all these Minnesota fans in ND think they live in MN. They don't, so like whatever team you want in ND. Don't just settle for the vanilla MN teams.
    I didn't like the Hurley/Laettner teams, being a UNC fan at the time, but I met Laettner later when he was a T-Wolf, and he was a descent guy. He signed a oversized poster for my daughter. Met his mother too as she was always looking for basketball cards of Christian. His brother Christopher owned a sport memorabilia shop in the Woodbury area at the time.
    Collector of Bison Homecoming pins - Buy or Trade

I pulled for Arizona Wildcats coached by Mayville,ND Lute Olson. LETS GO BISON+++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB