Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: live from the SFIRC

Default live from the SFIRC

sittin center ice live at the sioux falls ice and recreation center chea...SDs looking so mean game just faced off and hes already ousted some poor fool through the glass

Default Re: live from the SFIRC

ahhh... no comment.

and down goes SD lol wow wish i could report more fones about dead but this the highlight of my whole week wow sds so mean #14 wish this was webcast so we could have a gameday thread and another one bites the dust thats 2 ppl floored 4 min into the game thanks to SD

Slick thanks for the update my oh my its time for a Michelob++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

and down goes SD lol wow wish i could report more fones about dead but this the highlight of my whole week wow sds so mean #14 wish this was webcast so we could have a gameday thread and another one bites the dust thats 2 ppl floored 4 min into the game thanks to SD

Quote Originally Posted by sambini View Post
    Slick thanks for the update my oh my its time for a Michelob++
    im state of south dakota sioux falls to be exact so ya this pabst is for you sambini ++++++++

so sds team mate just died wow was that brutal tripped over himself on a break away one on one fired the puck past the netting 20 feet above the glas and went head first into the boards somebody call an abulance...to quote the fine female sitting next to me "my goodness that was insane"...i concor

2 to 2 its a nail.bitter up in here SDs as advertised 3 and a half minutes left in the 2nd period i think SD might need another yag bomb will somebody pkeese google directions to the nearest liqour store? thanks

SD just broke somebodys arm and im not joking wish we had audio so u fools coculd have heard the snap and the crowds reaction loudest OOOOOOOHHHHH ive ever hear

Hey slic is he just sitting back waitin for them to come to him..... and then knockin them down?
    TRUST THE PROCESS