Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Tournament Games(non-NDSU)

Default Re: Summit Tournament Games(non-NDSU)

60-45 ORU; 7:52

The score overlays are almost impossible to read. There are going to be some PISSED Bison fans at BWW & Chubs tonight. The times the video stalls for an entire possesion is also great fun.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

60-51 Oakland 6:49
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    60-45 ORU; 7:52

The score overlays are almost impossible to read. There are going to be some PISSED Bison fans at BWW & Chubs tonight. The times the video stalls for an entire possesion is also great fun.
    How about us poor bastards sitting at home by ourselves a billion miles away on some crappy laptop!

65-54 Oakland 3:54
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    How about us poor bastards sitting at home by ourselves a billion miles away on some crappy laptop!
    You'll probably have a better experience than them. You'll be able to use GoBison audio and only be a foot away from the screen. The only hope the pub goers will have will be for the bar to tune in to 970; which will be 30+ seconds ahead of the video.

69-60 Oakland, 2:38

Is gobison the only way to listen online? I'm cheap, and my 6 month subscription expired a couple days ago (I bought it to start football and figured it would just about get me through basketball, which it did) so will I be able to listen to the audio through a radio station?

Or do I have to ante up for this one game?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Is gobison the only way to listen online? I'm cheap, and my 6 month subscription expired a couple days ago (I bought it to start football and figured it would just about get me through basketball, which it did) so will I be able to listen to the audio through a radio station?

Or do I have to ante up for this one game?

Thanks!
    Audio has always been free. Only video required money. Just go to gobison.com and move your cursor over the green "Live Events" tab just under the All Access login section. When the game is near its start time(5:40 in the case of tonight's game), the time(where it says 5:40 pm) will become a link to the game audio. You won't even have to login; it will start the media player and the game automatically. You can also use this method to start two separate windows when it's an away game and you want to listen to the WDAY announcers while still watching the video.

Oakland women defeat UMKC 72-66. Bison will face Oakland if they win tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Audio has always been free. Only video required money. Just go to gobison.com and move your cursor over the green "Live Events" tab just under the All Access login section. When the game is near its start time(5:40 in the case of tonight's game), the time(where it says 5:40 pm) will become a link to the game audio. You won't even have to login; it will start the media player and the game automatically. You can also use this method to start two separate windows when it's an away game and you want to listen to the WDAY announcers while still watching the video.
    That's awesome! Thanks.

It doesn't sound like the video is worth it. Any more insight into that?