View Poll Results: Do you think TAB's Scammer Thread Should be in the HOF?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 91.49%
  • No

8 8.51%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HOF - TAB Scammer Thread

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default HOF - TAB Scammer Thread

The Reverend better get his acceptance speech ready...just 59 votes to go to get him into the HOF.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: HOF - TAB Scammer Thread

only 18 votes so far? come on.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As far as what goes into the HOF, because the TAB Scammer thread will be in there, I recommend that all of the pics of idiots holding signs be put into a gallery along with some sort of shrine to Bison tattoo pic.

Yeah, if I had to single out one post from that thread to enshrine, it'd be the one with the tattoo pic.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is right up there with Beneath the Bunker. Another no brainer. Speaking of no brainers, who voted no????

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I voted no.

Not trying to ruffle feathers, and I am not a died in the wool poster or an original Bisonviller, so maybe I shouldn't even vote.

I loved reading the scammer threads and kept up with them, especially when it was hot and heavy. But I kind of think that hall-of-fame threads should be great threads that are centered around Bison athletics. It's just my opinion.

I check out the bikini thread and joke thread whenever there is something new too, but I wouldn't vote for them either, even though they get as many hits as any.

I will reserve my yes vote for threads that are bring new insight or information and spark great debate concerning Bison athletics.

Once again, just my two cents.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, if I had to single out one post from that thread to enshrine, it'd be the one with the tattoo pic.
    Got my vote as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    I voted no.

Not trying to ruffle feathers, and I am not a died in the wool poster or an original Bisonviller, so maybe I shouldn't even vote.

I loved reading the scammer threads and kept up with them, especially when it was hot and heavy. But I kind of think that hall-of-fame threads should be great threads that are centered around Bison athletics. It's just my opinion.

TAB snookered some criminal mastermind in a far-off land into getting the logo that represents Bison athletics prominently tattooed, on a highly visible part of his body, where he now displays it "loud and proud". Seriously - how many actual citizens of Bisonville care so deeply for Bison athletics that they got ink done???

Besides... your opinion is in direct contradiction with what PL has to say about it. If you read any football thread in Bisonville, the first thing that you will learn is that nothing is more football than PL around these parts.

Just my opinion.

*Don't take my silence in this vote as a sign of hesitation to support. I'm just keeping my vote in reserve for a time when it's really needed. I'm looking to keep it fresh for a time when it will really count. Come to think of it... if that tattoo isn't in the HOF by tomorrow about 5:00 p.m., I'll likely be hitting the campaign trail for it, though.**

**21 hrs until UTH hits the campaign trail....
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    TAB snookered some criminal mastermind in a far-off land into getting the logo that represents Bison athletics
    I respect contrary opinions, but I'm with UTH on this one.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Ha, ha, thanks for the support guys. GoBison, I respect the opinion. I hear what you are saying and you have full right to vote whatever way you want. But that dude now has a Bison PERMANENTLY tattooed on his arm. That rocks. Not trying to toot my own horn...well...maybe I am a little. I'm still pretty proud I got a guy to get a tattoo.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]