Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors on QB transfer to NDSU??

Default Re: Rumors on QB transfer to NDSU??

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks everyone who took the time to post on this thread has WAY to much time on their hands?

Here's a novel idea:

When he committs to NDSU, start a thread on him. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Figured he must have committed to have this many posts......
    100th post on this sorry thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have done it without you THEsocalledfan!!!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

We are half way there!

533 In a row

Thanks Burgundy...I didn't realize Doogie Howser's buddy Vinny ended up in Brookings. I wonder what Wanda is up to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would say that comparing Mondol, a walk on at Michigan with zero college offers and Threet a 4 star who basically had the opportunity to pick his school is a bit much....not really saying they are being compared.....but Threet would be an instant difference maker. Again....I am not saying that we will get him, because we probably have a 1% chance....but it isn't like SDSU just got Tom Brady either.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...asp?cid=529473
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would say that comparing Mondol, a walk on at Michigan with zero college offers and Threet a 4 star who basically had the opportunity to pick his school is a bit much....not really saying they are being compared.....but Threet would be an instant difference maker. Again....I am not saying that we will get him, because we probably have a 1% chance....but it isn't like SDSU just got Tom Brady either.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...asp?cid=529473
    Wasn't really comparing the two, more or less referencing their similarity in choosing U of Michigan.

I don't think it is accurate to say Mondol had "zero college offers", as the rivals article says Mondol "did not have any offers after Signing Day", which more than likely means he held out on signing with one of the schools that offered before signing day, thinking he was going to a big time school, which never materialized. No inside information here, just seems to make sense that other schools would have been recruiting a kid that got a preferred walk on offer from Michigan, not to mention someone good enough to make that team.

I like it when both SDSU and NDSU have a lot on the line when they meet up, for it makes the game that much more interesting to watch. I feel having Threet at QB for the Bison would increase the likelihood of NDSU being in the running for the MVC championship, and therefore would make Dakota Maker game that much more fun.

OK.....I will just throw up another post for the hell of it....we are getting closer to 200 posts about the guy that probably won't set foot on campus.....

But please, by all means keep 'rippin' on sdsu,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    But please, by all means keep 'rippin' on sdsu,,,,,
    More importantly. GOOOOOOOOO MERTENS!!!

Merten's In 09"!!!
    Holla!!!

Jose + Threet Can.battle For 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Tourguide View Post
    More importantly. GOOOOOOOOO MERTENS!!!
    I agree. Go Mertens....................To South Dakota State. Don't they need an INT thrower?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Mertens has no chance to succeed just because he has no confidence in himself and few fans support him. For the good of the team Mertens needs to realize this. We can't, we just can't, endure another season of 3 INTs at every game. Let's face it, "Morse" Mertens telegraphs every pass he throws. Lets forget about Mertens and get some games won.
    ive been saying this since the beginning.