Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors on QB transfer to NDSU??

Default Re: Rumors on QB transfer to NDSU??

Threet... YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE SUCKS!!

DONT COME HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Threet View Post
    Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update on my situation. I am definitely going to transfer schools. Currently, I am considering North Dakota State, North Dakota, USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Eastern Michigan, Grand Valley State, and a few others. I may also skip my sophomore, junior, and senior years and go directly to the NFL, or possibly the FM Liberty.

NDSU and UND are currently my favorites. NDSU has a lot going for it, especially great fans like Lakesbison! BTW, I want to thank Lakes for the invitation to live with him and supply me with "bitches" if I attend NDSU, but I think that might be an NCAA violation.

UND is going to be hard to turn down. They are building a retractable-roof stadium and they are planning annual trips to Hawaii and stuff. If I go there, I'll probably change my major to engineering, because they have the top engineering school in the world or something like that. Plus they have hockey.

I'll keep you guys informed. P.S. This thread is awesome! I'm #215!

PPS. Please don't tell the coaches at UND that I'm really not Steven Threet.
    lol, if this really was Threet, it would make this quote that much funnier...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Threet View Post
    Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update on my situation. I am definitely going to transfer schools. Currently, I am considering North Dakota State, North Dakota, USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Eastern Michigan, Grand Valley State, and a few others. I may also skip my sophomore, junior, and senior years and go directly to the NFL, or possibly the FM Liberty.

NDSU and UND are currently my favorites. NDSU has a lot going for it, especially great fans like Lakesbison! BTW, I want to thank Lakes for the invitation to live with him and supply me with "bitches" if I attend NDSU, but I think that might be an NCAA violation.

UND is going to be hard to turn down. They are building a retractable-roof stadium and they are planning annual trips to Hawaii and stuff. If I go there, I'll probably change my major to engineering, because they have the top engineering school in the world or something like that. Plus they have hockey.

I'll keep you guys informed. P.S. This thread is awesome! I'm #215!

PPS. Please don't tell the coaches at UND that I'm really not Steven Threet.

That is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time

Funniest part? UND

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

OK, here's the latest that I've heard. A Michigan insider has said he's been told (not speculation, told) that Threet is thinking now that he doesn't want to sit out another year. Hmmm...that means 1AA or smaller. Not sure if the Bison want him, but he's still out there.

Don't toy with us Mercury

Hope is a nasty thing to give and then have it yanked away.

dont worry we got slic
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by mercury743 View Post
    OK, here's the latest that I've heard. A Michigan insider has said he's been told (not speculation, told) that Threet is thinking now that he doesn't want to sit out another year. Hmmm...that means 1AA or smaller. Not sure if the Bison want him, but he's still out there.
    So NDSU coaches could contact Threet now since he has officially left Michigan.....correct? If so, I sure as hell hope calls, meetings and a campus visit have already been set up! Any inside info Bisonville??????

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Threet... YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE SUCKS!!
    Lakes, my man! I think you might have misinterpreted the true meaning of my profile. I have updated it, and I hope it now meets your approval.
    -ST

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So NDSU coaches could contact Threet now since he has officially left Michigan.....correct? If so, I sure as hell hope calls, meetings and a campus visit have already been set up! Any inside info Bisonville??????
    I am DYING to let you guys know about all of the details, but it is all at a sensitive stage. Shhh..

I can tell you that I had another talk with one of the UND coaches. I was disappointed to learn that the retractable roof stadium is not yet under construction. For now, their games are played in (I'm not sure I heard this right..) "the Hilarious Center." He tried to send me some pictures of the place, but all I received were some pictures of what appeared to be an airplane hangar. I guess that is understandable, because UND's aviation program is almost on par with their world-class engineering program.

Grand Valley State has invited me for a visit. I am currently looking for a part-time job so I can pay my way for that trip. They think that if they get me, the have a chance to compete with UMD in the near future!

Northern Iowa contacted me and it sounded pretty good, but then I got a text from some guy named "Gotta Earn It." Scary dude. Plus I found out that the school is actually in Iowa.

I still think NDSU might be a good fit. I do want to go to a place where I can compete for the starting QB. From what I've been hearing from Lakesbison about Nick Mertens, it sounds like that might not be possible at NDSU, so I'm just not sure.

#230!