Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado - Dufault

Default Re: Colorado - Dufault

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    For an in-state guy like Dufault you ask him if he wants to play right away, then ask him if there is anything else that he wants.
    Like cash, a car, a co-ed....
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Like cash, a car, a co-ed....
    And, where does the co-ed fit into your equation???
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post

And, where does the co-ed fit into your equation???
    in the backseat of the car...

my oh my ++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched some of yesterday's KU game against Colorado. I guess I can see why you'd goto CU and play in the big 12. Your OK with me Austin, but Colorado has a big hill to climb.

I'd sure like to see a new arena in Fargo and 8000 fans per game. I really think we could build a great program, but we need a new facility (soon) to keep the recruits comin and the fans locked in. I bet there's at least another 2,500-3,500 fans that stay home today who'd enjoy the atmosphere better in a new comfortable seat.

Austin really liked that coach at Colorado. Austin is related to Fred Hoiberg (not sure on the spelling) and i guess Hoiberg told Austin that if he could play for any coach it would be that guy at Colorado. This coach runs a perimeter based offense that Austin thought he'd fit into well. He was right if he's playing as a freshman. Even if he had to redshirt, i think he woulda went the Boulder.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Austin really liked that coach at Colorado. Austin is related to Fred Hoiberg (not sure on the spelling) and i guess Hoiberg told Austin that if he could play for any coach it would be that guy at Colorado. This coach runs a perimeter based offense that Austin thought he'd fit into well. He was right if he's playing as a freshman. Even if he had to redshirt, i think he woulda went the Boulder.
    Yeh, Bezdelik (sp) used to be with the Nuggets and has an offensive minded, players coach reputation. (Or least he used to)

Good to see a North Dakota player doing well.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Just for kicks I went to the Colorado site and looked him up to see how he and the team did. He's doing okay for a true freshman but the team sucked 9-22 and their year is done. I wonder how well he likes it down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Just for kicks I went to the Colorado site and looked him up to see how he and the team did. He's doing okay for a true freshman but the team sucked 9-22 and their year is done. I wonder how well he likes it down there?
    althought they're the cellar dweller of the Big 12, he's starting and I believe their 3rd leading scorer...