Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colorado - Dufault

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Colorado - Dufault

CU has a very good nucleus of FR and SO players and will greatly improve over the next 3 years. Not a situation at all where you look to transfer out, they are building a solid group.

I'm still disappointed that Austin is not a Bison, but he made a good decison also at CU. For a brief moment he has to be wondering what if at NDSU, a team that wanted him very badly.

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Colorado averaged 4600 fans in a 11k+ facility

Ok so your a college age kid, do you wanna live in fargo....... or boulder ..... no brainer for me.... go buffs!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Ok so your a college age kid, do you wanna live in fargo....... or boulder ..... no brainer for me.... go buffs!
    Living in Boulder would be great, but I'm trying to be successful playing college basketball. So . . . Norman, Lawrence, and maybe even Fargo had more to offer in 2009 than Boulder for that. If its just about great places to live, why don't all the top players goto Hawaii, Vegas, New Orleans, Miami? Cause its about basketball success.

going to the dance in your first season or winning 1 conference game? hmmm... Ill take Fargo...

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    going to the dance in your first season or winning 1 conference game? hmmm... Ill take Fargo...

Playing against elite players or playing against weaker players in a much weaker conference. Sometime you have to look at the total picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Living in Boulder would be great, but I'm trying to be successful playing college basketball. So . . . Norman, Lawrence, and maybe even Fargo had more to offer in 2009 than Boulder for that. If its just about great places to live, why don't all the top players goto Hawaii, Vegas, New Orleans, Miami? Cause its about basketball success.

Ok,but what about 2010 and beyond?

Pair up with Tveidt & Dufault would have the best forward combo in the Summit. Would really make NDSU a contender in 2010. Doesn't sound like a bad option to me and in 2011-SU looks really tough!