Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cool hand luke moorman

Default cool hand luke moorman

my oh my was moorman the man tonight or what? i just love him out there the perfect team mate so un selfish hes un selfish to a fault...by far the best performance by a bison player at the bsa this year hands down no doubt about it shades of andre out there tonight aka pure domination...moormans got that mid range game and hes deadly with it i hope saul starts utilizing that i think this game is just what the doctor ordered for him confidence wise ect ect...i dont even care obviously its nice offensivley when he scores but he is just the ultimate team player he sets perfect screens often times multiple perfect screens on a single possesition...on defense he dominates how about those three swats tonight? favorite play of the game may have happen multiple times but when moorman was wide open from mid range instead he hands off and sets a screen at the same time for nellie to hit the three...thats moorman in a nut shell...ultimate team player...plays 110 percent night in night out hes the definition of a workhorse...this buds for you cool hand luke chea ++++++++++++
    Last edited by SlickVic; 01-30-2009 at 03:04 AM.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: cool hand luke moorman

sure....Chea!

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    my oh my was moorman the man tonight or what? i just love him out there the perfect team mate so un selfish hes un selfish to a fault...by far the best performance by a bison player at the bsa this year hands down no doubt about it shades of andre out there tonight aka pure domination...moormans got that mid range game and hes deadly with it i hope saul starts utilizing that i think this game is just what the doctor ordered for him confidence wise ect ect...i dont even care obviously its nice offensivley when he scores but he is just the ultimate team player he sets perfect screens often times multiple perfect screens on a single possesition...on defense he dominates how about those three swats tonight? favorite play of the game may have happen multiple times but when moorman was wide open from mid range instead he hands off and sets a screen at the same time for nellie to hit the three...thats moorman in a nut shell...ultimate team player...plays 110 percent night in night out hes the definition of a workhorse...this buds for you cool hand luke chea ++++++++++++
    couldn't of said it better myself!

i about crapped 'em when Luke was leading the team in scoring late in teh first half. he did have a monster game tonight on both ends of the court. keep it up!!!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Fantastic game from the big fella!

GREAT GAME LUKE! His finest game as a Bison, yet.....

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Outstanding performance by Luke. I was very proud of him. He can be a difference maker down the stretch.

Great game Luke! We need your help if we wanna make the dance...

Great game Luke++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Great game Luke! We need your help if we wanna make the dance...
    exactly!!!!

Great game luke, nothing to take from you but its bout time Nelson went off!!!!! The kid was def feeling it tonight!
    "We All From Africa"