Thread: If the SWAC can get on ESPNU, why can't we?

Default If the SWAC can get on ESPNU, why can't we?

Ok so I get home from work, turn on ESPNU wanting to watch some college basketball, and imagine my surprise when the game that is on is the highly anticipated 5-12 Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs 9-10 Prairie View A&M???

How is it that a game between the number 2 and 4 teams in a conference that is ranked 32 of 32 D1 conferences gets on ESPNU?

Sure there probably isn't a lot to choose from for games at 6:00 on a Monday, but if all we have to do is schedule a game for that time slot to get on ESPNU, what are we waiting for?

I know a lot of people want us to get more games on FSN, which I agree we need to do, but if these two teams can get on ESPNU, there is NO reason we can't get a game as well.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: If the SWAC can get on ESPNU, why can't we?

That's also a reason to not pay extra for ESPNU.

Quote Originally Posted by BisBison View Post
    That's also a reason to not pay extra for ESPNU.
    I don't pay extra for it. It just started coming through for free about two weeks ago. I don't know why, but I'm not asking why either.

Well they've upgraded to the MEAC, the number 31 conference in the land, for the current game. It's 6th place North Carolina A&T (8-10) at 10th place South Carolina St. (6-11)

At a minimum the Summit needs to somehow get on occasionaly if the SWAC and MEAC can get on.